Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth - excellent punt in Cardiff  (Read 1567 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline welshwaspy

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lileth on Monday afternoon  for 1 hour and she was excellent. We met in a hotel on the outskirts of North Cardiff. Great location just off the M4 and discrete as its has a busy bar, cafe and gym so no issues getting to the room. Comms were good and responsive.

She is a lovely little thing. Petite toned body, with E cup enhanced tits which suit her frame. Very friendly and chatty girl and always nice to be met with a kiss. No demand to sort paperwork straight away which is always a nice touch.

She was dressed as requested and I got straight to work on those gorgeous tits of her and then her pussy. Nice shaved down below and came pretty hard after some attention.

The she got to work on me and it was excellent. Oral without and she gave me one of the best experiences I have had. Lots to licking and looking up at you. Really good attention, moving between hard sucking and DT then back to licking and teasing my cockhead.

After 10 mins she demanded my cock and she rode me good and hard. She clearly loves to be in charge and rode my cock whilst kissing and licking me. We moved over to the sofa where we had some had reverse cowgirl in front of the mirror which was really hot and sexy. We moved onto doggy (still on the sofa) and came again. Finished off with some cuddling on the bed and a really nice chat.

Overall an excellent punt and I would have loved to see her the next day but she wasn't working. Best punt I have had in Cardiff and one of my top 3 overall.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good to have you on the forum OP. You've certainly picked a good 'un to write up your first review. She is a very horny SP.

Will you be following up with more reviews on others you've seen?

Offline MrMatrix

Welcome OP. Great review of the lovely Lileth who I hope to meet one day. Just not enough time to see all these lovelies in Cardiff :hi:

Offline Proton

Welcome OP. Great review of the lovely Lileth who I hope to meet one day. Just not enough time to see all these lovelies in Cardiff :hi:
              Totally agree with "Mr M"......  ;) ONE DAY a 1to1 ;)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 11:45:50 am by Proton »

Offline bazingaboy

Nice review
I'm booked in to meet Lileth again tomorrow.

Offline aps

one of the top girls in Cardiff

Offline MrMatrix

Nice review
I'm booked in to meet Lileth again tomorrow.
You lucky sod. :hi:

Offline iverthickone

Haven't seen Lileth for far too long.  Must put that right!

Offline Proton

DITTO ... Only enjoyed her company with two other physical beauties near Ikea a few year ago.
            Sounds silly but Lileth is the only one I truly remember, sat astride on the headboard...  :wackogirl:
                                 Will do something about it soon

Offline bazingaboy

Had an excellent time with her again. She really does provide an amazing service with a smile.

Offline MrMatrix

Had an excellent time with her again. She really does provide an amazing service with a smile.
Ok green with envy- with a bit of luck I may get a chance this weekend, if not will have to see Welsh Rachel again. Phew all these tough decisions to make, so little time to fit every thing in. :hi: