Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Anisha Waterloo  (Read 2374 times)

13 review(s) for EXOTIC ANISHA (3 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline vizierv

External Link/Members Only (£120 for the hour + £40 anal).

Comms

Anisha is a bubbly lady, and clearly a Londoner from her accent. As a result, comms were easy, accurate and swiftly sorted out.

A very safe, clean and discreet apartment in the heart of the South Bank tourist area.

The SP

She’s definitely the lady in her pictures and there’s no unpleasant surprises. She’s a size 16-18 as stated, and does have a very pretty face. She is a Mauritian lady of Indian descent, and looks it. Couple that with her bubbly and easy going personality, and I felt quite at ease from the word go. She’s chatty, but not overly so. She actually seemed pretty up front and chilled out.

The Punt

I had requested OW and anal, which she delivered with a smile. She can take a real anal pounding, and once I was in, she pretty much encouraged to go as hard and deep as I could. So no complaints there. She does charge extra for OWO, but I didn’t want that in this instance. In any event, if you like BBW, then Anisha is a great punt. Reasonably priced, pleasant enough to talk to, and easy enough to book. Would visit again I need my anal pounding itch scratched.

Offline zushiboys

Who would you say she looks like facially? celeb..?

Offline vizierv

Must admit, I’m fundamentally the wrong person to ask for that kind of comparison. I’m not the best at celebrities... but she had a pretty face, if you ask me.   :unknown: