Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanel at Spangles - Ilkeston  (Read 3561 times)

27 review(s) for Sexy Sky Eyes (21 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline Centurion100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Breaking my duck with my first review, so go easy on me and forgive me for being an occasional browser / contributor of the site but not had the bottle to review until now. Here goes:

Date: Tuesday 24 Sep

Time / Price: 30 mins / £80 inclusive

Venue: Spangles, Ilkeston. Pretty easy to locate and on street parking nearby (up to half hour). Sky (or "Chanel" as per the name she uses at Spangles) works out of the VIP room which is a decent sized and has bed (or large roundish mattress) rather than usual smaller room with massage tables. Private back gate entrance, discreet enough. I booked her by text no problem, direct from AW profile. There is a big mirror in the room but at a daft height - suitable if it was for a massage table but the mattress is really low so nothing can be seen in it on the bed. Useful I guess if doing it standing up against the wall!

Girl: Photos, albeit face rather obscured, give you a good idea of what she looks like. Mid 30s seems right and I wasn't disappointed - nice body, probably size 12, with large fake tits. Bubbly and cheeky personality - I found I was at ease with her pretty much straight away. Can't remember what she was wearing when I arrived but it included hold up stockings, heels and some form of a bodysuit.

Services: She asked if I wanted to start with a massage which I happily agreed to, with oil. I was on my front and she started by kissing and nibbling my ear which was a turn on and unexpected. Massage was good - shoulders and back and quickly progressing to my bum then she told me to position my legs wide apart as she massaged my inner thighs and I felt the oil running down my crack as she moved her fingers across my balls, between my cheeks. She asked me to get on all fours and was knelt behind me massaging me intimately, feeling my cock and balls and then I felt her tongue on my balls and around the tip of my cock. Felt amazing and I stayed in this position for maybe 4 or 5 mins as she teased me with her tongue and fingers.

I got onto my back and she then went to town on giving me oral (OWO) - it was deep, good eye contact, a fair bit of spit involved and I laid back enjoying this for a while. I said I wanted to finish - after fucking - by coming in her mouth which she smiled at and asked if I wanted to snowball. Never done it and said I could try but "let's see".

She got on her back. I had a good suck of her large tits then ate her pussy out. Probably 15 mins in and time to fuck. Rubbered up and fucked her missionary then harder with her legs over my shoulders. After 5 mins I asked her to ride me. We both talked filth about stuff we like and she said how much she was into fucking women almost as much as fucking guys as she rode me then leant forward to have her tits sucked. Before cumming I want to rim her so we got into 69 and she lowered her ass onto my tongue and she urged me to tongue fuck her then got her mouth around my cock again, a finger on my ass (but not inside) and I ended shooting my load into her mouth.

She moved around to face me and was about to let it into my mouth but I said "sorry I cant" and she spat it out discreetly into a tissue and we laughed about me bottling it with the snowball. Used a towel and wipes to clean up. Didn't feel rushed out the door and had got my half hour's worth.

Would I return? Definitely. I used to see Ashley (I know I should have reviewed her) there but think she has retired which is a shame. Sky/Chanel is 5 years older than Ashley but similar dirty mind, filthy talk, great oral and fucking add bonus of CIM.

Hope I have covered the main points that people like to see in reviews.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 11:57:26 pm by Centurion100 »

Online Dipper

Enjoyed the review.

Keep meaning to call in there.

Snowball sounds all well and good before cumming. Different matter after, understandable.  :lol:

Offline Cocknose

She sounds spot on good review mate :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NervousJ

Added to hot list... :D

Brunette, big tits... my favourite!!!! I also prefer a bed to a massage table...was she a decent kisser???

Offline Charliehutton

A splendid review of what sounds like a cracking punt. She sounds a great gal. Did she by any chance have a couple of big colourful tatts on her stomach? She reminds me of Adrienne, once of Victoria House, who was also Ashley Kane as an independent.

As for 'snowballing', each to their own, I know, but it sounds revolting to me.  Thanks for an entertaining review. :hi:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

A splendid review of what sounds like a cracking punt. She sounds a great gal. Did she by any chance have a couple of big colourful tatts on her stomach? She reminds me of Adrienne, once of Victoria House, who was also Ashley Kane as an independent.

As for 'snowballing', each to their own, I know, but it sounds revolting to me.  Thanks for an entertaining review. :hi:

I’ve noticed that Ashley Kane is working down in Cambridge these days

Offline Centurion100

Added to hot list... :D

Brunette, big tits... my favourite!!!! I also prefer a bed to a massage table...was she a decent kisser???
I didn't get started on kissing so I can't comment !!

Offline Centurion100

A splendid review of what sounds like a cracking punt. She sounds a great gal. Did she by any chance have a couple of big colourful tatts on her stomach?
Very possibly, she had a fair few tatts. Yes it was a very enjoyable punt and a girl I would see again no question.

Offline Itsnotshy

Good review. I've seen most of the girls at Spangles but yet to see Chanel.
And Ashley has indeed left the building, last I looked her Adultwork profile had gone too.

Offline Slippery dave

Seen her myself, same day I think as she works on Tuesdays. She has adult work profile that tends to appear on the same days she works at spangles. She goes under sexy sky eyes. Talk to her and she says she is from Sheffield, but works as a independent in several different areas, Coventry being one. Was due to work today at spangles, but had her name removed this morning. Hope she returns.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Seen her myself, same day I think as she works on Tuesdays. She has adult work profile that tends to appear on the same days she works at spangles. She goes under sexy sky eyes. Talk to her and she says she is from Sheffield, but works as a independent in several different areas, Coventry being one. Was due to work today at spangles, but had her name removed this morning. Hope she returns.

Hi SD, any chance of a review on Chanel/Sexy Sky eyes, or even Cuveyhot / Lucy??

Offline Itsnotshy

Was due to work today at spangles, but had her name removed this morning. Hope she returns.
Asked about her today and she will be back.

Offline Charliehutton

They certainly seem to have some good looking girls. Does Sienna actually exist? Her profile looks fabulous, but she never appears to be listed on the rota.

Offline Itsnotshy

They certainly seem to have some good looking girls. Does Sienna actually exist? Her profile looks fabulous, but she never appears to be listed on the rota.
I think she works some Wednesdays with Skye.
As Amelia was on this Wednesday, and says she only works alternate Wednesdays, my guess is it will be Sienna next Wednesday.
Maybe.

Offline Slippery dave

I saw sienna on her first day which was a Monday. Impressed by her photo's I was their like a shot. They have been enhanced as they say. I would say they were of her as one of the pictures show that she is fairly flat chested, which I can confirm. In fact she has quite a straight figure, not to my taste really. Disappointed when I met her but went ahead anyway. Nice girl really, she travels down from Leeds, I don't know where else she works. Ended up not a bad experience as I did manage to climax during intercourse, rare for me that, so maybe I should stick to lady's I don't really fancy.

Offline Charliehutton

Here’s the profile I saw on aw for Ashley kane

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good spot, MotC. She's completely unrecognisable from when I saw her a couple of years ago, as Adrienne at Victoria House. She had raven black hair then, for a start.