Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava-valentine - Swindon  (Read 6220 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline alpharius

Cancellation with comms day before is fair game and seems harsh to review negatively on. It is however OP's call

Offline magictouch116

Think this review is quite harsh. I also had an appointment booked with Ava. She cancelled my booking too but gave me enough notice which was the night before i was fine with this but she did mention she was going to be back in Swindon the following week. Ava messaged me a few days later to say she was back in Swindon so i made an appointment to see her. Her comms are always great and she goes out of her way to please. She did say that she was in hospital with a relative who fractured their leg so i do understand why she cancelled our first appointment.

Offline Badvicar

Harsh or not, has flushed her fans out. Pats on heads alround.  ER must be back in hospital.

Offline YourLocalGP

How did you get her mobile number? She doesn't ever put it up, and even after our booking was confirmed  she didn't add mobile number. Chuckle. Shes got her fluffies doing  fake posts.

She sent me the number in an AW Email/Message as I'd been trying to see her the previous week - she just included it in one of our email exchanges, I then used it to try organise a visit on her latest Swindon tour.  I'm not a 'fan' either as I've not managed to meet up with her yet.  Hopefully soon though.

Offline Karl_gustav1

How did you get her mobile number? She doesn't ever put it up, and even after our booking was confirmed  she didn't add mobile number. Chuckle. Shes got her fluffies doing  fake posts.

Not true, she does give her number out - I’ve got it for example.

Mallow841

Not true, she does give her number out - I’ve got it for example.

She does,
I have it also after I had to cancel due to illness a few days in advance.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Think this review is quite harsh. I also had an appointment booked with Ava. She cancelled my booking too but gave me enough notice which was the night before i was fine with this but she did mention she was going to be back in Swindon the following week. Ava messaged me a few days later to say she was back in Swindon so i made an appointment to see her. Her comms are always great and she goes out of her way to please. She did say that she was in hospital with a relative who fractured their leg so i do understand why she cancelled our first appointment.

How sweet. Shame she didn't extend the same kind of courtesy to OP.

Offline Doombar

I've seen Ava a few times and have found her to be good at comms and I'd rate her as honest.  I can't say the same for the majority of other WGs.

She did contact me once - 2 days ahead - to say she had a cold and she might not be better in time, so I might not want to do French Kissing - and she gave me the option to reschedule.  I thought that was very thoughtful as FK is very important to me.  A lot of other WGs would have gone ahead with the booking as they only care about the money, and I'd have only found out when I arrived or afterwards when I got ill.

Strictly speaking the OP has the right to post a Neg but it is harsh IMO as she cancelled the day before.  I have had many occasions when I've been cancelled on the day or when I have been in transit - in those instances a Negative is fully justified IMO.  It does work both ways - this is equivalent to the WG giving you a Negative on AW if you cancelled the day before - that would also be harsh IMO.

By being harsh you run a serious risk of blowing your chances of ever seeing her - which is a shame for you as she is one of the best, and there is a dire shortage of decent WGs at present.  But I wouldn't be surprised if she will see you as she is not one to overreact to a Negative like some I could mention  :hi:

Offline BOBBY2015

External Link/Members Only

Cancelled .usual one, family in hospital.

Morning appointment agreed. Then cancelled  late night before.

Ive seen Ava and to br fair canceling the night before is fair enough in my book , Ive had work commitments that change my plans on a pin so I think unless you booked a hotel with no cancel or refund your not outta pocket then no complain , If you have and are outta pocket Im sure you would find her receptive to a discussion on next visit :)

Offline Badvicar

She does,
I have it also after I had to cancel due to illness a few days in advance.

I salute your one review.

Offline Badvicar

Ive seen Ava and to br fair canceling the night before is fair enough in my book , Ive had work commitments that change my plans on a pin so I think unless you booked a hotel with no cancel or refund your not outta pocket then no complain , If you have and are outta pocket Im sure you would find her receptive to a discussion on next visit :)

What's your horse called?

Offline Badvicar

She sent me the number in an AW Email/Message as I'd been trying to see her the previous week - she just included it in one of our email exchanges, I then used it to try organise a visit on her latest Swindon tour.  I'm not a 'fan' either as I've not managed to meet up with her yet.  Hopefully soon though.

Did the meeting happen in Swindon?

Offline Badvicar

I've seen Ava a few times and have found her to be good at comms and I'd rate her as honest.  I can't say the same for the majority of other WGs.

She did contact me once - 2 days ahead - to say she had a cold and she might not be better in time, so I might not want to do French Kissing - and she gave me the option to reschedule.  I thought that was very thoughtful as FK is very important to me.  A lot of other WGs would have gone ahead with the booking as they only care about the money, and I'd have only found out when I arrived or afterwards when I got ill.

Strictly speaking the OP has the right to post a Neg but it is harsh IMO as she cancelled the day before.  I have had many occasions when I've been cancelled on the day or when I have been in transit - in those instances a Negative is fully justified IMO.  It does work both ways - this is equivalent to the WG giving you a Negative on AW if you cancelled the day before - that would also be harsh IMO.

By being harsh you run a serious risk of blowing your chances of ever seeing her - which is a shame for you as she is one of the best, and there is a dire shortage of decent WGs at present.  But I wouldn't be surprised if she will see you as she is not one to overreact to a Negative like some I could mention  :hi:

You are the worst fluffy cancer. Blowing my chances of  respecting a booking and paying a whore? Plenty more out there  .

Offline Badvicar

Did the meeting happen? Looking forward to honest review.

Offline Badvicar

So Swindon visit didn't materialise?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Are u drunk or just on a rant  :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Badvicar

Is your phone so dusty you have to trawel a punters website hoping for trade?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Is your phone so dusty you have to trawel a punters website hoping for trade?

Nah insomnia . But nice dig  :D

Offline Badvicar

Are u drunk or just on a rant  :unknown:

We get it. You are pissed off that your duo partner is unreliable, and finn showed you up to be a lier. Sit down.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
We get it. You are pissed off that your duo partner is unreliable, and finn showed you up to be a lier. Sit down.
:rolleyes:

Offline Badvicar

Mallow841

I salute your one review.

Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully your next one is a green one and not another red cancellation.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 11:55:47 am by Mallow841 »

Online finn5555

Rebecca will never confirm it was a lie, liars believe what they say  :dash:

Offline houseboot

How sweet. Shame she didn't extend the same kind of courtesy to OP.

:unknown:

She did.

Offline Danj89

Literally so lost how a day before cancellation turned into a 2 page review thread lol.
Every situation is different and there isn't really a black and white answer.
I get the OPs pov I'm not a morning booking guy but if I was understandable that a evening cancellation would maybe make it difficult for the op to find another sp available for the next morning slot vacated by the sp who cancelled.

At the same time I'm not sure whether it warrants a negative as the op actually hasn't made a journey or been inconvenienced by the cancellation. If he got a hotel the night before at cost then its a different story, or like many times that has happened to many of us get told en route or when waiting in the car at the booking time to get blanked then yeh deffo negative.

Offline Fuzzyduck

:unknown:

She did.

I was referring to her behaviour after she cancelled. Both OP and magictouch were dropped the night before but magictouch received some contact a few days later (admittedly it was probably only to find business - Swindon doesn't seem to be working out for her). That led to an appointment and gushing praise on here about how great she is. If OP had received the same, then perhaps this review would have looked different. Apologies if I was unclear.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Literally so lost how a day before cancellation turned into a 2 page review thread lol.
I get the OPs pov I'm not a morning booking guy but if I was understandable that a evening cancellation would maybe make it difficult for the op to find another sp available for the next morning slot vacated by the sp who cancelled.

At the same time I'm not sure whether it warrants a negative as the op actually hasn't made a journey or been inconvenienced by the cancellation. If he got a hotel the night before at cost then its a different story, or like many times that has happened to many of us get told en route or when waiting in the car at the booking time to get blanked then yeh deffo negative.

I'm with you to a point. The night before is enough notice IMO (I'd give a neutral for that) but, if you consider the whole experience, it's pretty poor. She allegedly advertises availability in Swindon the following week but doesn't respond to OP's email. I interpret that as she had an opportunity to make good but didn't take it.
To rub salt in the wounds, a couple of punters have now said they have been cancelled on too but she had either contacted them a few days later to elicit business or made an offer of a meet.

Mallow841

I'm with you to a point. The night before is enough notice IMO (I'd give a neutral for that) but, if you consider the whole experience, it's pretty poor. She allegedly advertises availability in Swindon the following week but doesn't respond to OP's email. I interpret that as she had an opportunity to make good but didn't take it.
To rub salt in the wounds, a couple of punters have now said they have been cancelled on too but she had either contacted them a few days later to elicit business or made an offer of a meet.
Maybe there’s more to the story on why she hasn’t contacted the OP after cancellation...
But has contacted others.

Or she just picked randomly who to contact after cancelling. Who knows except her.

Offline sensualencounter

If ER and the white knights hadn’t waded in, then it would have been far shorter and it would have been easier for people to make their own decisions.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 03:58:39 pm by sensualencounter »

• Banned
  • Service Provider
If ER and the white knights hadn’t waded in, then it would have been far shorter and it would have been easier for people to make their own decisions.

and same about if u and the troll hadnt waded in too :unknown:

Offline smiths

The OP decided it did warrant this review and that's his business and within UKP rules which say if a booking is accepted by the WG a review can be done. That's all that needs to happen and then other punters will decide whether its useful info or not.

I have an almost zero tolerance policy, I gave a good regular the benefit of the doubt a while back when she cancelled me but I would of done a negative here same as the OP. Unprovable to me as a fact excuses don't cut the mustard with me nowadays. :thumbsdown:

It also depends how you view being inconvenienced of course. A WG taking my booking but then not honouring it is an inconvenience to me as I then have to look elsewhere for a punt. She would of wasted my time which I don't appreciate.

Offline Danj89

Totally agree it's not the actual review or rating that is what amazes me. I think ER jumping in straight away made it just from a 5 reply thread to a 2 page one.

My only annoyance is it's always bumped to the top. Read it on the first day was just curiosity that made me come back. And now by commenting im doing to others what's annoyed me in the first place.  :angry:

Offline Badvicar

Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Hopefully your next one is a green one and not another red cancellation.  ;)

Two green ones, same week, white knight. Do some more reviews, so you dont look so much like a stooge.

Offline Badvicar

Maybe there’s more to the story on why she hasn’t contacted the OP after cancellation...
But has contacted others.

Or she just picked randomly who to contact after cancelling. Who knows except her.

How do you know if she has or hasnt  contacted me?  If she had, why would I  feel such gratitude that I answered and tried AGAIN. Or if I did, how would you know?  I would appreciate an expansion on  " maybe there is more to the story".

Offline Badvicar

As for ER and her mate,

This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero-tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site.

Terms and conditions

Offline Fuzzyduck

How do you know if she has or hasnt  contacted me?  If she had, why would I  feel such gratitude that I answered and tried AGAIN. Or if I did, how would you know?  I would appreciate an expansion on  " maybe there is more to the story".

To be fair, I put that out there. My assumption, based on what you have divulged, is that she hasn't contacted you. I just compared that to two members (fanboys) who said they had also been cancelled on but she had made an effort to remedy the situation.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just been having a read through this thread and it seems to me quite a few people are out of order in the way they are criticising the OP.

He had an agreed appointment, the appointment was cancelled, he's entitled to leave a review. Only he knows how he felt about that or how the situation affected him in getting a replacement. He decided it warranted a negative, that is his choice, it isn't up to others to tell him he was harsh or it wasn't justified, that comes across as white knighting or as a fan boy.

Members can only speak for themselves, therefore any comments on this thread should reflect what they would do in a similar situation. Personally I wouldn't post a negative for being cancelled the night before, but that's my choice just as this is the OP's choice and he gets no criticism from me.   

As with any review on this site, it's up to the individual to determine the value in it and what effect it would have in them choosing to book or not.

Edit

BTW there's no way in this world I would alter / not review to pander to an SP's wishes and it upset her so it would mean she wouldn't see me. I say it as it is she could like it or not.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 01:20:48 am by daviemac »

Mallow841

Two green ones, same week, white knight. Do some more reviews, so you dont look so much like a stooge.

Good I’m glad mate.
Dread to think how poor your mood would be if you got another neg.   :lol: :lol:

Mallow841

I could elaborate on what I meant, but I’m just a white knight as you said, so surely my view is of no use to you?  :D

Offline YourLocalGP

So Swindon visit didn't materialise?

Well, I didnt get to meet her as she cancelled one of the days which I was booked for.  No idea if she visited Swindon the day or so afterwards, didnt pursue as it didnt suit my availability. Hoping to see her next time she visits Swindon next couple weeks, and hopefully no cancellations.  Of course I will review after, if it happens.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:11:35 pm by highlander2006 »

Offline maggsy

In my experience, her communications are very poor and she has cancelled me a few times with various excuses. She has usually given a bit of notice, although she did once cancel on the day of the booking, with what I now suspect was a bullshit excuse, that in hindsight should have resulted in a negative review.
I contacted her a while ago about a future booking, but she hasn't responded so I won't be bothering again.

James999

External Link/Members Only

Cancelled .usual one, family in hospital.

Morning appointment agreed. Then cancelled  late night before.

In some of her profile images she looks pretty dirty & rough, and certainly a lot older than her profile age  :thumbsdown:

As for her cancellation, probably got a better offer (longer booking)  :thumbsdown:

Offline Badvicar

Good I’m glad mate.
Dread to think how poor your mood would be if you got another neg.   :lol: :lol:

Your one review is a negative. You idiot of a sp that messed you around.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:51:38 pm by Badvicar »

Mallow841

In some of her profile images she looks pretty dirty & rough, and certainly a lot older than her profile age  :thumbsdown:

As for her cancellation, probably got a better offer (longer booking)  :thumbsdown:

Which picture specifically does she look a lot older out of curiosity?

Offline Badvicar

So its established,  shes flaky, inconsistent and unreliable and a liar,  like ER.  ER is her big fan, as they partner up,  and she has wk's on here.

Mallow841

Your one review is a negative. You idiot of a sp that messed you around.

Well done on the observation.
I wrote a negative and moved on, difference here is I actually got to the punt.

Yours cancelled within what I believe is reasonable time, mine didn’t.

Offline Badvicar

Which picture specifically does she look a lot older out of curiosity?

Digging hole?

Offline Badvicar

Well done on the observation.
I wrote a negative and moved on, difference here is I actually got to the punt.

Yours cancelled within what I believe is reasonable time, mine didn’t.

How did you punt? You said she cancelled? Think your story out.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:33:43 pm by Badvicar »

Offline Badvicar

So its established,  shes flaky, inconsistent and unreliable and a liar,  like ER.  ER is her big fan, as they partner up,  and she has wk's on here.

Lots of guys saying this is her form. I've said enough
 Moderator will pass it or not.  Cant be arsed with ER and the white knight fluffies. Leaving the thread,  as its proved negative and contested by ER and the white knights.