Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava-valentine - Swindon  (Read 6171 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Mallow841

How did you punt? You said she cancelled? Think your story out.

Think you need to re read what you put.
You referenced the “one negative” I have. That’s what I was referring to.
Sorry if my message confused you.

Mallow841

How did you punt? You said she cancelled? Think your story out.
“She gave the postcode and she asked if I would let her know when I’m on the way, which I did.
I let her know and didn’t get anything back, waited a while, called her twice and complete silence. ”

From my own review.
It does not mention a cancellation. Stick to the facts please.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
“She gave the postcode and she asked if I would let her know when I’m on the way, which I did.
I let her know and didn’t get anything back, waited a while, called her twice and complete silence. ”

From my own review.
It does not mention a cancellation. Stick to the facts please.

I'm not sure what to make of you, you seem to jump about all over the forum disagreeing with people just for the sake of it. You gave your opinion on this review in reply #3 yet here we are #102 with you still going on about it.

Would your time not be better spent actually having a punt and posting a review of the event.   :unknown:

James999

I'm not sure what to make of you

Told you previously.....

You come across as a Wrong un (I'm sure you will agree)

Just saying... so it's on record for when you "show out"  :hi:

Mallow841

I'm not sure what to make of you, you seem to jump about all over the forum disagreeing with people just for the sake of it. You gave your opinion on this review in reply #3 yet here we are #102 with you still going on about it.

Would your time not be better spent actually having a punt and posting a review of the event.   :unknown:

When I have a punt I will post a review, I think I said that previously elsewhere.
It wasn’t too long ago some member on here was saying I agree with people too much and posted out all my quotes where I say I agree, so I don’t think I disagree that much.  :lol:

I don’t disagree for the sake of it nor do I agree for the sake of it.
I’m just posting my views like everyone else.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:25:05 pm by Mallow841 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’m just posting my views like everyone else.  :drinks:

You don't just post your views on the topic of the thread though, you post your views on the opinions of others who are posting their views on whatever the topic happens to be.

Mallow841

You don't just post your views on the topic of the thread though, you post your views on the opinions of others who are posting their views on whatever the topic happens to be.

Correct, I do.

Offline finn5555

I think he is taking the piss  :rolleyes: we will see

Offline finn5555

Nice work daviemac he was a cock  :hi:

Offline Badvicar

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti, white knight and trolls. Hopefully puts thread to bed.