Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey Banks  (Read 3900 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

A review of a girl not featured in Adult Work! (though having said that she was previously in AW).

I have seen Stacey a few times - and when I first fell upon her profile I thought she would be a more older woman - late 20's, early 30's - but on meeting her she is definitely less than 25! Her pics don't truly convey her age.

The Experience:
There are some services which Stacey used to do - but no longer does, namely OWO.
She is slimmer than the pics on the site, suggesting she has been going through some exercise routine. She has a firm, athletic figure, with pale skin (at least at the time I saw her), and her eyes are alluring.
She is a true pleasure in cow girl position where I laid back and appreciate her fine figure during the grind. She used to do OWO (not sure now) and has a delicious mouth.
We often chat and joke, and a few times I bought a few drinks to have before and after - but smoking is a no-no in her place...Ugh...

Reflection:
. She is fit, seductive, and sexy like her pics (many people drool over EE girls, I always maintain that Essex Girls are a formidable match in terms of beauty...though she is not an Essex Girl - one up for England all the same!)
. Shower and drinks are offered before and after - a few times I stepped over the time but was allowed the dignity to have a shower before I elope.
. Safe location - in apartment block quite close of Paddington.

The Journey:
My first meeting with her almost went disastrously. I called her to make an appointment and she was hesitant as she was going out, but accepted. Then I texted her on my progress and when I got there I took some wrong turnings...My fault...and then called her as she was not responding to texts. She assumed I was not coming as her phones could not receive texts, and told me she was leaving to go out. I managed to convince her to let me at least come up and see her...I thought, if she is not that fit then I would walk...but when she opened the door I thought...WOW!
It is good to get and English girl one in a while...most seem to require you to set up a meeting through a booking system and thus put me off.
I often see her, and shall continue.
Last saw her mid FEB.

Offline harms

is this her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has different coloured hair on her AW profile than on her website.....

FlyingBreadMan

I forgot to mention she has blonde hair now, and it looks like a good match.

(Though I do not recall her belonging to such a large group).

Same figure, similar hair colour, and style...

Well done Watson - it seems we have a match!

password02

She seems to have 2 different rates - different from AW at £12- ph to own booking on her web site at £100 ph - also OWO available on AW profile.

Any thoughts?

fingal91

She recently increased her AW prices and updated her profile (even changed username). Her own site is old.

Offline xxxlondon

Right in thinking this now carley xxx External Link/Members Only ?

Tried booking carley xxx but she's fully shagged up tonight. Damn. Sounded well for.. Blonde and slutty inessex kinda way :-)
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (xxxlondon, Westlondonxxx)
Banned by:

Offline claretandblue

warning chaps "can i cum more than once in half an hour? no im not a machine"

sounds like she is one of those wg's who try and spend more time chatting than fucking

Offline PLeisure

Right in thinking this now carley xxx External Link/Members Only ?

Tried booking carley xxx but she's fully shagged up tonight. Damn. Sounded well for.. Blonde and slutty inessex kinda way :-)

Are you, in fact, "Carley xxx"
 - Just curious because all your posts refer to her

Offline xxxlondon

No sir. I usually haunt fbsm with a bit of oral etc.. But good girls few far between compared to 2 yrs back therefore looking at FS providers. Seen a couple more popular girls(paris, chloe,  michelle, 10+ Thais and few chinese).. But hard find cute blonde. I miss when paris was blonde! , and now she is rarely in central london. Would like see this carley/stacey but she seems only work few days here and there.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (xxxlondon, Westlondonxxx)
Banned by: