Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee and Ameera - Hammersmith/Warren Street  (Read 4763 times)

42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Bornnippy

External Link/Members Only

This was arranged a couple of weeks before the meet, decided to prebook as I expected it (and it was) to be popular. Agreed £280 for the hour plus an extra £50 for each girl for anal so £380 total.

Address was sent by email and text by Dee, easy to find, discreet and near a tube. Arrived on time called and was buzzed in, the flat was clean and tidy but that wasn’t the first thing I noticed.

Ameera met me at the door and my jaw hit the floor. I had seen photos of her before but she looked so much better in real life wearing a slinky black dress and heels, black hair, olive skin, beautiful face and sexy as hell. Ameera said hello and snogged my face off, she’s a great kisser and clearly loves it. I was a sweaty mess from walking before I got there and she didn’t seem to care.

Ameera took me through to the bedroom where she introduced me to Dee who was looking great too, more milfy than Ameera with great tits and pretty face, she is classically Mediterranean.

Dee joined in the kissing before we sorted out the paperwork and I had a shower.

When I got out of the shower both girls had stripped down to black underwear and heels, there was a lot more kissing and fondling before they dropped to their knees and started sucking my cock, they took it in turns to suck my dick and lick my balls, they are both experts at giving head, lots of eye contact and some great noises as they sucked and deepthroated me.

Ameera still on her knees turned to face a mirror then pulled her pants to one side revealing a butt plug she already had inserted. Dee got on all fours lowering her head to lick Ameera’s pussy from behind, I stroked my stupidly hard dick whilst I watched.

We got on the bed, Dee sat on my face facing my cock whilst Ameera sucked my cock some more. I licked Dee’s pussy occasionally flicking my tongue up to her arsehole, she was clean and fresh. Dee talked dirty begging me to make her come. I’m fairly sure during this Ameera was rimming me, could have been Dee but it would have been tricky from the position she was in.

After Dee had come Ameera decided I should fuck her in the arse. I have a fairly thick cock and wasn’t sure if it would be ok but there weren’t any issues and I slid into Ameera’s tight bum hole in doggy. Watching this incredibly beautiful woman bent over whilst I fucked her arse was amazing, in between encouraging me to fuck her harder Ameera would look over her shoulder and snog me.

After fucking Ameera’s gorgeous butt it was Dee’s turn. Dee lubed up and bent over sliding me into her tight bum and I pounded away whilst Ameera encouraged me. We switched to cowgirl and it was great watching Dee bounce up and down, my cock impaled in her arse whilst her massive tits jiggled sexily.

Ameera wanted me back in her arse so we tried cowgirl which didn’t work so we swapped to legs over the shoulders missionary, I managed to go for a bit like this but was pretty tired so didn’t last long.

Both girls then sucked me and played with my arsehole, Ameera stuck a finger up which I enjoy every now and again. After a short while of watching these gorgeous women go to town on my cock and balls interlaced with more snogging from Ameera I decided it was time to come. I got them both to kneel in front of me during which they kissed each other and sucked by dick some more before I wanked over their pretty faces and open mouths. Fucking excellent.

We cleaned up, chatted a bit and then I got dressed and left, Ameera saw me to the door and gave me another huge snog before I went, man she is sexy.

Ok so at £380 it was pricey but worth it, this was an all anal pse with two incredibly hot women. Ameera is quite possibly the sexiest woman I have ever been with, she’s definately in my top 3 with Jade from Maxes Angels (long retired) and Emily Jane from Norwich. Dee is very sexy too and both of them are super enthusiastic, fun and open minded. I am planning to see Ameera on a solo booking when I can next, I really want to get her own her own so I can focus all my energy on her.

Strongly reccomended.

Offline Rajsen

Great review, sounds like an awesome punt.  :thumbsup:
Just curious whether you noticed any hint of smokers breath on Ameera which some past reviews have mentioned.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 05:00:18 pm by Rajsen »

Online Bornnippy

Hi and thanks.

No I didn’t notice any smokers breath on Ameera.

Cheers

Online Bornnippy

Hi

Yes condom changes between each girl.

Cheers

Offline zid

Great review and sounds like you had an even better time. Well done.

Offline Bornslippy

these two sound, literally, fucking great
excellent review