Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Divine Nantwich. Return visit  (Read 2427 times)

12 review(s) for DemiDivine (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline poundstock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve met with Demi on four or five occasions but as the last time was over six months ago I was ready for another visit.

My usual initial contact is through AW email which works for me. I get the impression from Demi that a lot of her business is done by phone on the day. An exchange of emails resulted in an agreement for an in call 90 minute GFE meeting a couple of days in advance. On the day I texted my confirmation that I was on my way. I arrived by taxi from Crewe railway station (£9) but if arriving by car there is plenty of free parking in the vicinity of Demi’s apartment located in Shavington, Nantwich. A very tidy and clean dwelling with an atmosphere of safety and no noticeable nosey neighbours.

The door opened as I approached. Demi looking great wearing a black negligee. She has a superb milf body with fabulous legs. Greeted with a welcoming smile and a decent snog. Cash handed over and I followed her upstairs where I was offered a drink and I asked for a shower. The bathroom and the premises in general were very clean and tidy.

Out of the shower and into the bedroom. Straight into action. Demi completely naked lying on the bed while I gave her the best of my attention. Lots of kissing, caressing and close body to body contact. I took my time to deliver RO and gentle fingering, fondling and kissing her lovely, enhanced breasts. Then it was Demi’s turn to give me a 10/10 OWO, followed by 69 and sex with Demi on top before we switched to missionary and finishing with a hand job.

I was well pleased with the outcome. All my visits to Demi have been successful and it’s like meeting an old friend. Except, of course, my wallet would not be £200 lighter if I was meeting a friend.