Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Chinese - South Harrow  (Read 3343 times)

1 review(s) for Asian Japanese (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Asian Chinese - External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 - 30 mins

This booking was today, Comms were good, discreet location, Chinese pimp answered the door and showed me to the room and told me to keep the noise low, politely. Fair enough!

Services she offered me:

Light French Kissing
OWO/RO and Rimming her
CIM
Massage
69er

Positives:

Attractive slim Korean girl, seemed pleasant at first and went down hill after I came.
She did Light French Kissing, which I ask for on this occasion and it was pleasant. Sucking on my bottom lip as well. She does do DFK.
She was clean, gave her light RO, Rimming.
69 was pretty good. She has the same Strawberry spray that Platinum Cindy uses for her pussy.
OWO was very good! She executed the CIM very well. When I came in her mouth she was still sucking my cock, going deep and finished it off by sucking hard on the tip of my cock. Perfection! She went to the bathroom and spat out my jizz.

Negatives:

She seemed to be in a rush, like she is working against the clock.
Massage was down at 200MPH and told her to slow down and she put too much baby oil on my back.
When time was up. I asked for a quick wash and she got stroppy about this and I told her to calm down. She wanted me out ASAP.
The room was too dark, with a red lamp in the room.

Summary:

I wasn't expecting a great punt from this one. I got what I wanted from this punt OWO/CIM and eating some pussy - I haven't been well not feeling 100%, so I wasn't looking for a fantastic punt. It was her stroppy attitude at the end, which makes this a Neutral. She is fine for a quick suck and fuck with CIM. Don't expect any GFE or nice chit chat from her. Anyway, looking forward to the next proper punt!

RATING: 5.5/10

Offline spellbackwards

seems pretty good for £50 ... I am tempted!

Offline nervyfooker

thanks for the review.
how old was she?
you mentioned the pimp, does that mean a different girl each week ?

jimbobwood

thanks for the review.
how old was she?
you mentioned the pimp, does that mean a different girl each week ?

I would say she is late 20's or early 30. I think there is another girl working there.

luckypun

where is this place on south harrow.i live in northolt so ya