Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Lucy / Warren Street  (Read 1298 times)

41 review(s) for @LondonLucyXXX (35 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Barny

External Link/Members Only

Location - I've seen Lucy a couple of times, most recently in a flat near to Warren Street, and before that in another flat between Marylebone Station and Lords Cricket ground. She does move around.

Comms - good and efficient. She is Polish with near perfect English

Looks - Not a slim lady. Probably a good size 14, but tall with it, and so a long way off BBW. Still, it's not hard to see where the power comes from when she works you over

Service - In a previous life, I understand she was full service girl, then reduced to massage-only for a while. It seems she reinstated the options of FS a year or two ago, but now currently states on profile no Oral or Sex.

It's clear that massage is really the most she wants to offer, and she is good at it. A strong but enjoyable technique, if you like things reasonably firm. The massage is similar to "Swedish" type, and is delivered well, with touching allowed, if not always actively encouraged, and the highlight is her ample frontage. No shortage of vigour in the final stages.

The reason for the Neutral is that the experience has become a bit mechanical and business like. Maybe she wasn't on full form on this occasion, and perhaps being at a time when she was offering FS, she wasn't entirely happy. Hopefully now that she has moved back to "no FS" she will get back into the swing of things, and back to providing what she is best at, which is a robust and naughty massage session !

Offline Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Location - I've seen Lucy a couple of times, most recently in a flat near to Warren Street, and before that in another flat between Marylebone Station and Lords Cricket ground. She does move around.

Comms - good and efficient. She is Polish with near perfect English

Looks - Not a slim lady. Probably a good size 14, but tall with it, and so a long way off BBW. Still, it's not hard to see where the power comes from when she works you over

Service - In a previous life, I understand she was full service girl, then reduced to massage-only for a while. It seems she reinstated the options of FS a year or two ago, but now currently states on profile no Oral or Sex.

It's clear that massage is really the most she wants to offer, and she is good at it. A strong but enjoyable technique, if you like things reasonably firm. The massage is similar to "Swedish" type, and is delivered well, with touching allowed, if not always actively encouraged, and the highlight is her ample frontage. No shortage of vigour in the final stages.

The reason for the Neutral is that the experience has become a bit mechanical and business like. Maybe she wasn't on full form on this occasion, and perhaps being at a time when she was offering FS, she wasn't entirely happy. Hopefully now that she has moved back to "no FS" she will get back into the swing of things, and back to providing what she is best at, which is a robust and naughty massage session !
Price? Duration? Type of Service with the massage (i.e. Kink, spanking, Domme, HE, edging)? Facial looks?  Would you return given it was a Neutral this time around?

Offline Barny

It was 1 hour B2B, and if I remember correctly £100, perhaps a bit more. I find her quite attractive facially, 7/10. I would like to return because what she's good at, is exactly what I like. But I'll keep an eye out for how she fares with her latest service change back to massage only.

Offline Waterhouse

It was 1 hour B2B, and if I remember correctly £100, perhaps a bit more. I find her quite attractive facially, 7/10. I would like to return because what she's good at, is exactly what I like. But I'll keep an eye out for how she fares with her latest service change back to massage only.
:hi:

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the heads-up, OP :hi: ... or rather tits-up!

Lucy's 34G assets take some beating :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

I hope she returns round to central London soon ... HL'd.

:drinks:

Offline wannabe

Boobs are fake according to her profile. So how do they feel and look in real life?

Offline Barny

Yes, it's clear in the flesh that they aren't real, but they look great, and feel OK

Offline Rajsen

Cheers Op for the reminder that Lucy is still around.  Showing as being in Heathrow now  :(
Here's hoping she turns up in London soon...and I notice.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. You can't make such an absolute statement. I saw her 10 years or so ago and she was a full on sex bomb. She was/is good at both massage and fucking, and likely also good at the BDSM stuff that she offered a while ago (I didn't sample).

However, what has changed I think is that she's jaded and has a different life outlook (motherhood). When I saw her last, she said she wanted to move to a massage-only service in the future, so it was probably only economics that drove her to offer FS again recently.

I can imagine anything she offers now will still be quite good, but she's lost that youthful enthusiasm and is just going through the motions or as you say yourself "mechanical and business like".