Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many times can you usually cum during the session?  (Read 9503 times)

HarryRoss

From my knowledge, most punters tend to book 30 mins or 1 hour, maybe longer for regulars. But how many times can you cum within the session?

Personally I mostly book 1 hour and usually cum twice, but for recent booking, I found myself difficult to cum twice. No matter I managed myself to keep longer for the first cum or just kept natural and followed my feeling, the second cum became much harder (maybe becuz I was tired and not fully recharged?).

I've seen a review which mentioned the round 4 during 1 hour, sounds amazing.

What about you guys, how many times can you cum during 30-45 mins or 1 hr? And what about 2-3 hrs? Cheers.

Alde

From my knowledge, most punters tend to book 30 mins or 1 hour, maybe longer for regulars. But how many times can you cum within the session?

Personally I mostly book 1 hour and usually cum twice, but for recent booking, I found myself difficult to cum twice. No matter I managed myself to keep longer for the first cum or just kept natural and followed my feeling, the second cum became much harder (maybe becuz I was tired and not fully recharged?).

What about you guys, how many times can you cum during 30-45 mins or 1 hr? And what about 2-3 hrs? Cheers.

All sort of factors come in to play here.  Age, fitness, mental state, alcohol, illness, health, ambiance and the partner you have chosen etc etc. I used to get very hung up on this and my aim was to achieve twice in an hour.  That put pressure on myself and often I could not manage a second time.  Now I go into a punt with an open mind.  If it happens only once then fine, twice then great.  I have even managed three on very rare occasions. 

Just let it all happen naturally than try to put yourself under pressure, fail and then worry about it or feel you did not get value for money. 

Offline MDB72

I am the other way round. I cum once then I can start again quickly but never release a second time. Used to get hung up about it but now figure if your having fun who cares.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

HarryRoss

All sort of factors come in to play here.  Age, fitness, mental state, alcohol, illness, health, ambiance and the partner you have chosen etc etc. I used to get very hung up on this and my aim was to achieve twice in an hour.  That put pressure on myself and often I could not manage a second time.  Now I go into a punt with an open mind.  If it happens only once then fine, twice then great.  I have even managed three on very rare occasions. 

Just let it all happen naturally than try to put yourself under pressure, fail and then worry about it or feel you did not get value for money.

Fair point. Sometimes I did have really nice time although I only cum once. Thanks buddy  :hi:

HarryRoss

I am the other way round. I cum once then I can start again quickly but never release a second time. Used to get hung up about it but now figure if your having fun who cares.

Yep, same thing with me. No matter how hard my cock is, it just never release a second time. Maybe I need to relax and take more rest to full recharge.  :hi:

SirFrank

I usually take a while to blow my plum sauce so usually just cum once regardless of 30min or. 1 hour booking. There are exceptions however and prob like most punters Ive blown my load quickly. Last but one punt I only managed a few thrusts before busting a nut. Most embarrassing. In my defence she was v tight and I was well backed up. Because I usually take a while to cum first time second time is quite elusive and not possible in 30min bookings

rogerc23

I always aim for twopops in a half hour or hour punt, havent always managed it and the second round will always be less but i usually get the wg to squeeze the last few drops out!

Alde

Yep, same thing with me. No matter how hard my cock is, it just never release a second time. Maybe I need to relax and take more rest to full recharge.  :hi:

Just go with the flow.  As long as you are enjoying yourself then that is all that matters.

Alde

I usually take a while to blow my plum sauce so usually just cum once regardless of 30min or. 1 hour booking. There are exceptions however and prob like most punters Ive blown my load quickly. Last but one punt I only managed a few thrusts before busting a nut. Most embarrassing. In my defence she was v tight and I was well backed up. Because I usually take a while to cum first time second time is quite elusive and not possible in 30min bookings

My first punt a while ago now was a "you can only come once" booking.  Needless to say when she got on top and I slipped in, it was game over in a millisecond.  I then took to having a quick one off the wrist before a punt so I could last longer.  Now I am much older, if I tried that now I would never manage even a smile, let alone a stiffy during a punt!!!!!  That's why I now just go with the flow. 

Offline smiths

I aim to pop 3 times in a hour long punt, sometimes i do, other times its twice. At parties it can be more due to the additional visual stimulation of seeing multiple WGs.

HarryRoss

I aim to pop 3 times in a hour long punt, sometimes i do, other times its twice. At parties it can be more due to the additional visual stimulation of seeing multiple WGs.

Just curious what did you usually do during the break time? Did you chat with the wg a lot or touching them etc. to gain another faster erection? Cheers.  :hi:

As for me, cum within 10-15 mins for the first, take a 10-20 mins break, then go to round 2 and last for 20 mins to finish. So it's hard for me to pop 3 times. Could you also tell me how do you manage your time, thanks.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:22:01 pm by HarryRoss »

Pompoy123

Sir Frank who was that tight punt??

Wiltsboy01

Once.

Even when I was 18 it was the same.  Takes me an hour to come round after blowing my beans.

Wiltsboy01

Sir Frank who was that tight punt??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met sweet Sami today. This girl is much younger than the photo, despite of 18, 19 or 20, she is definitely below 20. Beautiful, petite (5ft2), slim, with C cup boobs. For her general appearance I would give her 8.5/10

I confirmed via the phone before and she does charge 10 extra for the owo, so paid her 90 for an hour.

Positive:

Beautiful and petite
Slim body with large boob
Smart and naughty girl
Tight pussy and soft skin

Last but one punt from his reviews...

Offline smiths

Just curious what did you usually do during the break time? Did you chat with the wg a lot or touching them etc. to gain another faster erection? Cheers.  :hi:

As for me, cum within 10-15 mins for the first, take a 10-20 mins break, then go to round 2 and last for 20 mins to finish. So it's hard for me to pop 3 times. Could you also tell me how do you manage your time, thanks.

Have a piss, a drink and a chat, then ready for the next round. I break my hour punts down into three 20 minute periods approx ideally. For me i have used hit and miss to establish what works best so stick to it usually. :hi:

password02

I am usually a 1 pop man for an hour punt - however for my longer sessions 2-3 hours I have managed 2 and once a third round pop when I was with a WG and we had an extra +1 hour session on top of our 3 hour session . Its the age thing for me - When I was younger i managed 4 pops in the night session with a GF and then had a 5th for a morning FCK - Those were the days 30 years ago.

HarryRoss

Have a piss, a drink and a chat, then ready for the next round. I break my hour punts down into three 20 minute periods approx ideally. For me i have used hit and miss to establish what works best so stick to it usually. :hi:

20mins*3, sounds great. Have you tried a two-three hrs booking? How many times do you think you can cum? Cheers.

Offline 385North

I usually book one-hour sessions and have no trouble blowing my stack 4 times, although the fourth usually requires some endurance on the WGs part. I would be happy with two or three, but my regular refuses to settle for anything less what I am/have been capable of in previous visits.

HarryRoss

I am usually a 1 pop man for an hour punt - however for my longer sessions 2-3 hours I have managed 2 and once a third round pop when I was with a WG and we had an extra +1 hour session on top of our 3 hour session . Its the age thing for me - When I was younger i managed 4 pops in the night session with a GF and then had a 5th for a morning FCK - Those were the days 30 years ago.

Agreed with the age thing, although I'm only 26. When I was 18, 4-5 times one night were very easy, for now maybe I can only manage 3 times during a 2-3hrs booking, however I wish I can make it 4 :lol:

Offline smiths

20mins*3, sounds great. Have you tried a two-three hrs booking? How many times do you think you can cum? Cheers.

That is more variable, it will be ever diminishing returns over 3 pops nowadays sadly, that is age related.

vorian

One per hour roughly for me in a 2 or 3 hour booking but that does change. Does'nt really bother me and it depends on how I'm planning the session. I have only cum once before, but that because we were edging and building it up in that session for a couple of hours. Also I have cum within a couple of minutes of the door opening.

HarryRoss

One per hour roughly for me in a 2 or 3 hour booking but that does change. Does'nt really bother me and it depends on how I'm planning the session. I have only cum once before, but that because we were edging and building it up in that session for a couple of hours. Also I have cum within a couple of minutes of the door opening.

Thanks vorian  :hi: Agreed with your opinion, 2-3 times within 2-3hrs should be ideal.

Offline haystacks79

Generally I book a 2 hour session, and usually manage twice during that. It doesn't happen until I'm relaxed and comfortable, so I just go with the flow and enjoy myself until it happens.

Gordo987

Eight or nine times during a 15 minute quickie is normal for me :wacko: :wacko:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Most of my bookings are for 1 hour and I usually look to cum twice, but I've had some top intense encounters where I have just managed the once. If I go beyond the first 20 minutes of a session, then I can usually last and just have 1 final release. During a 2 hour party, I usually manage 3 pops. Still waiting for that elusive 4th.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

300+ parties and still going strong  :hi:

Offline bristolbcfc

Usually twice in 1hr meets fucks me off when the WG isn't interested in round 2 and 2 hr meets i can normally do 3 sometimes 4 again fucks me off when the WG aren't interested in going again. If i'm paying for 2 hrs I want 2hrs (all but) of action not shoot my load then talk about it for 20mins!!

Offline CBPaul

Twice in a 1 hr booking, have managed 3 times in an hour once but she was quite tight and did work very hard on top for the third - showed me the door pretty quickly after  :D.

The first one usually happens quite quickly but the second takes a lot more effort, that's why I prefer an hour over 30 mins.

Offline Roth

Quite a few prossies  don't want you to cum too many times as it is just more work for them.  For some better you cum once and then they try to talk you to death for the rest of the appointment.  Easy money for them with less effort.

Offline CBPaul

Quite a few prossies  don't want you to cum too many times as it is just more work for them.  For some better you cum once and then they try to talk you to death for the rest of the appointment.  Easy money for them with less effort.

Yep, plenty like that. I've managed to acquire a similar sense of the time that many a prossie has. Normally I manage to get it about right, 15-20 mins from the end of the session and then say I want to play again if she has settled in for a cozy chat. I also make sure I won't be limited to a cum once service before booking, so no excuses.

Offline maxxblue

Eight or nine times during a 15 minute quickie is normal for me :wacko: :wacko:

I had started to think that you were being unfairly picked on in your other posts, but now I realise I was wrong. I now realise that you really are a knob!

Offline wristjob

Over the years it's varied a lot, and I think it's easiest to adjust bookings accordingly.

When I was younger I would tend to come very quickly and 30 min "cum once" bookings weren't good for me. I'd get home and be needing a wank. Hour bookings worked well then cos I could let go the first lot, recover then have a good one.

Nowadays most of the time I find a 5-10 min oral session first takes the edge of, then 10-15 mins of shagging then pop - I can fit it all nicely into 30 mins. Last time I had a 60 min I managed to cum twice 9first time in a few years) but I'm not convinced it's more enjoyable for me now.

GeeWiz

Twice an hour.  Break into 20 min spells with the middle one a refractory period.  Use that to give massage until you're good to go for round two.

Offline the_exile

Once in 30 minutes managed twice in a hour and three in 2 hours. 3 seems to be tops for a day but Id like to see if I can get to 4 sometime!

pleasure

I usually go for 30 minute bookings and just cum the once. Seems like better value, an hour booking can often be a struggle to get the second one in, unless I'm having a particularly good time.

It's heartening to see the variations on here. I've been to a few parties, and it was a little disconcerting how well most of the guys are able to perform! I guess it makes sense that parties naturally attract the better performers? I usually have a great time anyway, even if I only manage one or two pops. Just watching the proceedings can be pretty memorable - worth the price alone!

vt

Usually just the once...so a 45 min session is usually enough for me, 30 mins can be too rushed, but I have cum in the 10 mins you get in a Soho quickie. An hour can drag unless the girl is great company, some girls I could have easily spent the rest of the day with.

At 2hr parties I sometimes manage a second pop, but generally need about 10-15 mins refraction time before I get hard again after the first pop.

Offline GreyDave

55 now and things are slowing up now its once in the half hour sessions with a recharge of half hour if using blue pill other wise its a a good sleep and up in the morning!! :D :D When younger did a few days where I managed 6 pops in the day but was I knackered at a party did 4  :unknown:in two hours so was felling good not much cum these days though.

Offline Chezzie John

I've cum 3 times in 30 mins before and 4 times in a hour is possible but I'm struggling a bit then. I emailed a lass the other day asking if I could cum twice in a 30min booking but got ignored though :( She probably thought I was a time waster but I have 46 positive feedbacks on my Adultwork profile to prove that I'm not, And if I get ignored I take it as she's the kind of girl thats no good for me as there's no way I'm paying £70 plus for cumming once as I'm pretty crap the first time round. But if the girl reply's to me they'll probably end up making loads of money out of me with repeat bookings.

kingkong

To me that seems like you must not be fucking for very long. Say you walk in, get the paper work out the way, little chat, 5 minutes have gone, you both start kissing then a little bit of oral and your 15 mins into the punt before you start shagging. I estimate that you would have to only be shagging for 5-10 minutes, which would take you to 25 minutes into the punt. you would need 5-10 minutes before you are ready for round 2, which would take you to 35 minutes into the punt, you shag for a second time and you are past the 45 minutes mark, the WG is planning your exit but you need 5-10 minutes rest before round 3, but that would take you to 1 hour.
My point being, I prefer to stay fucking for as much as the hour as possible, either test my fitness by banging her for 55 minutes or what I usually do is 2 25 minute shags. Don't waste your money on chatting to a WG.

Offline smiths

To me that seems like you must not be fucking for very long. Say you walk in, get the paper work out the way, little chat, 5 minutes have gone, you both start kissing then a little bit of oral and your 15 mins into the punt before you start shagging. I estimate that you would have to only be shagging for 5-10 minutes, which would take you to 25 minutes into the punt. you would need 5-10 minutes before you are ready for round 2, which would take you to 35 minutes into the punt, you shag for a second time and you are past the 45 minutes mark, the WG is planning your exit but you need 5-10 minutes rest before round 3, but that would take you to 1 hour.
My point being, I prefer to stay fucking for as much as the hour as possible, either test my fitness by banging her for 55 minutes or what I usually do is 2 25 minute shags. Don't waste your money on chatting to a WG.

Yes i never shag for long nowadays, i prefer kissing, OWO, RO and other things if on offer, sometimes not shagging at all at a punt. I dont waste my money and have zero interest in shagging for 55 minutes or two 25 minute shags. What it shows as ever is we are all different with different requirements.

vorian

Yes i never shag for long nowadays, i prefer kissing, OWO, RO and other things if on offer, sometimes not shagging at all at a punt. I dont waste my money and have zero interest in shagging for 55 minutes or two 25 minute shags. What it shows as ever is we are all different with different requirements.

As you said we are all different the actual shagging bit, for me personally is only a very small part of a punt and may only take up a few minutes. I much prefer roleplays, teasing and edging during the session.

Gordo987

As you said we are all different the actual shagging bit, for me personally is only a very small part of a punt and may only take up a few minutes. I much prefer roleplays, teasing and edging during the session.

Yes, quite so. I often don't bother meeting the girl. I just send her the cash by Paypal and then have a wank while thinking about the woman from next door. Saves everybody a lot of trouble  :wacko:

Bracknell 67

Just once in the hour for me  :(  I've tried getting the first pop out of the way in the first 10 mins (OWO, CIM and hopefully swallow) but no matter how good the skills are of the girl I rarely get hard enough for a fuck let alone cum a second time.  My punting philosophy now is if I want a quick fuck because I've not had one for a week or so then I'll take a chance on a £60 30 min punt even with Romanians as long as they have smoking hot bodies.  However, 90% of my punts nowadays are for an hour at £130-150 with a few regulars with whom I know I'm going to have a cracking time.  During these punts I control the session and normally cum at the 45-50 minute point to leave a bit of recovery/cuddling time.  With my regulars going over time by 10-15 mins is often the norm.  :thumbsup:

Bracknell 67

I would add that the only time I've had a really long session, 5 hours, I still only came twice  :unknown:  Now, some would say what a waste of money but it was with my regular at the time, it was the first time she had done an outcall to a hotel I booked (so I was told), I had negotiated a good price and she was a stunning, foxy, petite babe who I really liked.  Of the 5 hours we were probably engaged in some form of sexually activity for at least 3 hours, the rest of the time it was drinking Champagne, waffling and cuddling - whilst she was playing gently with my cock of course.  Not for everyone but it was a one-off birthday treat to myself.

kingkong

True! we are all different, but if a man holds it for as long as possible, the orgasm is heightened, that has been found with studies all over the world. On the other hand if you are cumming after a few minutes, it's just not the same. I have done many varied punts, cumming 3-4 times in an hour; cumming once or twice in an hour, but as you say we are all different.

Offline akauya

In perfect conditions, I can manage 3 pops in an hour's meeting and 2 in half an hour. But it all depends, if I'm well rested, well hydrated, and always with the help of the blue pill. Sometimes I can't, I may have a good hard on and will be pumping away like there's no tomorrow but it just won't happen. What helps a lot, in my case, is the girl's attitude and general service and how sexy I find her. A woman's attitude always helps or hinders, for example sometimes I could be shagging a stunner but because of her bad attitude I just wouldn't be able to cum and I would end up really frustrated. On the other hand, if she is really sexy and willing I do manage it. Sometimes even silly things turn me on and help me cum again, like the time I went to see Alice Parks, even though I reviewed it a negative, her moans when I was shagging her somehow turned me on. It was just the way she did it, can't explain why that turned me on and I popped twice in half an hour.

I don't know how long I'll be able to do this, I'm in my late 40s, but I noticed that if I do manage a third pop in an hour I end up completely shattered afterwards. Not like when I was younger, of course. I'm sure it has to do with my level of fitness too. Being office bound I don't exercise much but I do go to the gym; not as often as I should though and I try to eat balanced healthy meals. I don't smoke and don't drink (much), I'm a bit overweight but not much, so I think being healthy and fit helps a lot.

I think punting has had a bad influence on my fitness levels though. When I was in my 30s, early 40s I used to be much fitter and slimmer mainly because my main "hobby" at the time was hunting for lovers and going swinging. As such being reasonably presentable always helped. Now that I'm punting a lot more obviously what I look like is no longer important but I'm always conscious that I shouldn't "let myself go" a bit too much even if just to keep myself fit and healthy.

Offline smiths

True! we are all different, but if a man holds it for as long as possible, the orgasm is heightened, that has been found with studies all over the world. On the other hand if you are cumming after a few minutes, it's just not the same. I have done many varied punts, cumming 3-4 times in an hour; cumming once or twice in an hour, but as you say we are all different.

I do what suits me of course having tried various ways same as you.

Gordo987

Well, studies all over my cock have found that a really intensive and prolonged orgasm is best and that's no

Hidden Image/Members Only