Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it selfish not to write a review?  (Read 1913 times)

Offline MDB72

I have been a long time viewer of this site. Now I have registered I am thinking that if I write a review of the ladies I see it will be self defeating prospect as she will become more popular and it will be harder to book her. Am I being selfish or sensible?
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

vorian

I have been a long time viewer of this site. Now I have registered I am thinking that if I write a review of the ladies I see it will be self defeating prospect as she will become more popular and it will be harder to book her. Am I being selfish or sensible?

Discussed many, many times before. I personally think no one has to do anything including reviews it's a free world, but sharing good and bad information to help other punters and putting them first is kind of the point of the forum. If you don't write a review based on your concern about a single prossy getting popular and being harder to book then not only is that selfish, but also cuntish.

Offline MDB72

Take your point entirely. Maybe after the next booking.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

gestaltentity

highlighting poor/bad service in a review to give other punter a heads up is always worthwhile and lets face it, you won't have the dilemma of someone becoming popular!

HarryRoss

IMO it's your right to write a review or not. I believe many people gained benefit from this informative forum, but part of them haven't register an account or chose not to share (reasons can be varied).

For the moral aspect, if people like discussing in this forum and do get useful info, then they should write something down for return, no matter a review or answer few questions from other, that can be a lot of helps, especially for first/new punters.

About your concern of favorite girl becoming famous, that shouldn't be bothered. If I were you, I will never worry about that. People have different preferences, so same girl for them can be neutral or even negative. Even the girl does become famous and you really fancy her and want to visit her frequently, then just tell her you wrote a review about her which potentially brought her many businesses, I believe she certainly will express her gratitude for return (can be better services or much more flexible time than other punters etc.).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:09:56 pm by HarryRoss »

SirFrank

Like tripadvisor I generally only write reviews here and on AW if the experience has been significant - ie brilliant or shit. If I've got nothing good (or v bad) to say I'll usually say fuck all. I don't think anyone has to post reviews if they don't want to. However I view UKP as a forum to inform punters. If we didn't post reviews or share experiences the board would become superfluous
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:08:04 pm by SirFrank »

Gigabyte

Generally theres also enough good ones out there (dependent on region) that if one does increase her prices you can just move to another. Plus when you highlight the good ones then that serves to make the poor ones lose money, some of them may even think to improve themselves (a bit like how most WG's have had to increase there services to compete).

Also you might well have benefited from the reviews you have seen either by avoiding a bad punt or getting a good one if your a long time reader, surely you want to pay it back?

Offline smiths

As its not against the rules not to do a review or reviews its entirely up to the punter to decide whether he wishes to do them or not. A punter might decide to be selfish, only share with punters he knows in person or by PM.

The reason you give here is something i have experienced as well as WGs putting their prices up to cash in while they can on their popularity. No reason not to do negative reviews though.

What i find a very poor show is when a punter posts about a specific WG and how good she is but wont name her or provide a link. Whats the point of that.

A punter may well get criticised by some on here if they share nothing on the open forum though. A punter can also share their experience and offer advice to other punters which i see as important as reviews myself.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:22:03 pm by smiths »

Offline CBPaul

If you are happy to seek and take advice from other members on prospective meets and don't provide feedback, then selfish.

She might get extra bookings as a result of a good review but I doubt she'll be fully booked. Negative and neutral reviews don't matter because you'd probably not be going back anyway.

Offline Roth

So what if is she is popular.  Chances are if you think she is good then other punters will also and she will be popular with or without a review from you.  She is a prossie after all and not just saving herself for you.  If she is a shit punt then we all want to know to avoid.

vorian

I brought this issue  up a few months ago

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20849.0

I take you never did post a review of this excellent WG you saw or post a link to her profile.  :unknown:

Oh I remember now she went back to Poland, I take it she never did come back then
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:42:00 pm by vorian »

Offline wristjob

If you are happy to seek and take advice from other members on prospective meets and don't provide feedback, then selfish.

She might get extra bookings as a result of a good review but I doubt she'll be fully booked. Negative and neutral reviews don't matter because you'd probably not be going back anyway.

Agree with that.

The other thing is many people only see girls once or twice anyway - a review might give her a bump in business for a couple of weeks but then it will likely settle down.

I guess you could also see it as rewarding the girl too. She gives youa  good service, you have the ability to help her get more business - how mean are you for not reciprocating ?

abdul

If I want to keep ny favorite lady only for myself then of course I shall not write any review for her only because if I write other guys may be interested to see her and virtually I will see she is giving BJ to another guy and i'm masterbating here just for her!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:52:10 pm by abdul »

vorian

If I want to keep ny favorite lady only for myself then of course I shall not write any review for her only because if I write other guys may be interested to see her and virtually I will see she is giving BJ to another guy and i'm masterbating here just for her!

OK so that's you being selfish and not trying to help other punters, fair enough if that's your choice maybe you can contribute in other ways.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:00:05 pm by vorian »

Roland D Hay

Not necessarily. Some who use this site don't do reviews but contribute their experience in other ways, it's all helpful. If you're using this site to improve your own punting odds then why not reciprocate?

Roland D Hay

WTF are you talking about? You're seriously deluded if you think by not reviewing your 'favourite lady' you are keeping her to yourself. Are you also keeping yourself chaste for your favourite lady or are you on here feeding on other punters advice on who you should also fuck?  :hi:

abdul

OK so that's you being selfish and not trying to help other punters, nice one.

My friend you took me wrong way I will contribute review but works put me off to get time for writing.