Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Beauty  (Read 1372 times)

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl? She looks amazing but I have not seen her myself.

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl? She looks amazing but I have not seen her myself.

I called her earlier.  English seemed good.  I think she may be in the same place as Yaya, Pandy etc.

Offline Montywales

Scarlet0

Hi All! A search under Nicky Beauty reveals some more illuminating comments...

Offline ledley

good tip. suddenly she reminds me of patsy (thai bird I Saw a while back) same prices and same themed photos. Different girl but Patsy was one of my worst punts. I think I'd rather play it safe and go for one of the asian shops..... cheaper also.

Offline Gazfrankos

Seen her last week in Swansea guys,to be honest with you I've had better.Started off ok with some nice OWO but that only lasted less than 2 minutes,it was on with the john and she was on top,her profile pics on AW definitely do not look like her in the flesh(bit more spare flesh around the waist),plus the service was rushed,I wouldn't go back again.

Offline ledley

Seen her last week in Swansea guys,to be honest with you I've had better.Started off ok with some nice OWO but that only lasted less than 2 minutes,it was on with the john and she was on top,her profile pics on AW definitely do not look like her in the flesh(bit more spare flesh around the waist),plus the service was rushed,I wouldn't go back again.

Thanks for this mate, much appreciated. I'll pass on her this time then.  :drinks: