Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Myaa, East Croydon  (Read 1707 times)

25 review(s) for Amazing Myaa (18 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
21 review(s) for Kim XoX (14 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline tigerbeats

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was passing through area again so thought I’d get in touch with Myaa while she was touring there. Lots of decent reviews on here and on aw so no worries there.

Arranged by text, prompt replies, £100 for an hour + £20 for owo

Hotel was a 5 minute walk from the station, straight to lifts , no keycard needed.

Photos spot on, and quick peck on cheek to say hello (she doesn’t seem to do much kissing). I had a quick shower then off to play... I mainly wanted oral that day, very nice bj to get me going. Moved to 69 and she tasted very nice and fully shaved, 69 till I came. Cleaned up then a nice massage , legs too which is where my sore muscles are... then another bj, I moved her up to sit on my face while I wanked myself off... cleaned up then a nice chat after!

Decent visit and I’ll probably see again if she’s next in town.

Offline horsa

Offline Fully Sated

(she doesn’t seem to do much kissing).

Looking at her Adult Work profile, it states that DFK is an extra £20.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JonasG

Offline Peter49

I saw her in Hounslow once, paid extra for kissing and expected and agreed DFK prior, but it was reluctant light French kissing despite having good hygiene. Overrated

Offline king tarzan

I saw her in Hounslow once, paid extra for kissing and expected and agreed DFK prior, but it was reluctant light French kissing despite having good hygiene. Overrated

I got medium tongue snogging.. plentiful...
Depending upon click elements I suppose
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac