Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Hot sexy blonde in Liverpool L6  (Read 1222 times)

90 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (80 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline leo_26

External Link/Members Only

Saw this gem around a couple of weeks ago I paid £40 for 15 minutes plus £20 extra for anal.

Arrived at the place which isnt too far a drive from Liverpool City Centre, had no issues parking lots of spaces available ignored the permit sign nothing happened.

Knocked on the door to be greeted in by this very very sexy big titty blonde which i was immediately turned on by and started snogging her right away for a few minutes.

Went upstairs gave her the money and more snogging ensued with proper passionate deep french kissing, I was really into this woman.

Then went into a 69 position and had a good taste of her arsehole which tasted amazing, i kept thrusting my hips up to facefuck her and in return she kept thrusting her arsehole down into my face which really turned me on.

Did anal missionary and doggy and kept kissing throughout, came in the bag eventually.

Had a nice chat she speaks decent English and seems to be a very nice genuine person.

10/10 from me, absolute value for money here she is deffo the diamond in the barren desert of Liverpool at the minute.

Deffo gonna be going back to see her and i'd recommend her to anyone who is into big titty stunning blondes.

Offline Punter Ponting

Nice review thanks.

She  is going on my HL.
One question. You say big tits yet her description says other.

What is your bra cup-size?   B
How would you describe the size of your breasts?   Small
Are your breasts natural or enhanced?   Natural

Has she likely got some enhancements recently? Would you say the pics in her gallery are accurate?

How was the oral?

Cheers
PP

Offline leo_26

Yeah she has enhanced tits now which are perfect and go very well with her slim physique, i had a taste on them aswel - she needs to add pics which show them off. Oral was good, not the most amazing oral ive ever had but quite good - no tooth action too which can really ruin it for me during some punts.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 12:21:20 pm by leo_26 »