Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham Broadway  (Read 10907 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 385North

Smiley Sindy
Fulham Broadway
External Link/Members Only

Originally I booked a 1 hour duo with Sindy and the allusive Mia/Ruby/Patricia-Diamond who has been working from Sindy’s flat recently. For reasons I won’t go into here it didn’t happen, but Sindy explained the awkward situation ahead of the booking and in no way did this reflect badly on her in my opinion. Instead, I opted for an hour in Sindy’s company with anal thrown in as an extra (£100 + £30 for A-Levels).

Sindy is 100% as she appears in her AW public profile/galley pictures: mid-late 40’s and around 5ft 6 inches tall (5ft 9 in heels), physically in great shape for a mature lady -  alluring, sexy, with lovely pert tits and nipples, an absolute peach of an arse, a smooth well-shaven pussy and a small silver stud through her clit. She smells wonderful too, naturally, not doused in any kind of heavy perform which might linger post-punt if that’s a concern for you. She's also a non-smoker which in my book is an essential requirement. If you prefer a shapely, natural, unspoilt female figure instead of a silicon-enhanced, tattooed Barbie doll then Sindy could well be the one for you. Her English is OK-ish and conversation can be quite funny at times as a result, for example with comments like  ‘I would like to visit a park and meet with the squirrels’ or ‘today I planted tulip onions’. Considering her English is far superior to my Hungarian I think she does rather well and the conversation flows easily between us.

This was my fifth in-call to Sindy’s flat, only five minutes’ walk from Fulham Broadway and very easy to find. Loads of parking available if needed, but I walked from the train station so simply called Sindy once I was outside as instructed and she buzzed me in. I took the lift up. No need to knock as Sindy is always waiting at the door to beckon you in. Once inside it was a warm-welcoming DFK in the hallway before guiding me into her bedroom. Sindy always dresses for the part in really provocative outfits and it’s always a huge turn following her down the hallway ogling at that wonderful thonged arse of hers. The bedroom is quite a small overall with a sturdy double bed, a table laden with chocolates and various refreshments (wine, juice, water also available) and some amusing sexy novelty items that she collected from her travels, including an inflatable space-hopper style bouncy-thing with a protruding cock to sit/ride on. One day I’ll ask for a demonstration of how that one works.

Sindy takes my coat and we have a brief chat and catch up on life in general over a glass of wine. I then leave my donation on the table and take a quick shower to freshen up. The bathroom facilities are excellent in Sindy's compact little flat: a good shower with constant hot water, clean towels, an array of shower gels and plenty of mouth wash available should you require it. Refreshed, I head back the bedroom with nothing but a towel round my waist to find Sindy waiting for me with a mischievous grin on her face. She whips off the towel and I help her undress.

Round 1: DFK and general frolicking on the bed. I asked Sindy to rough me up a bit to begin with and she obliged by sucking and pinching my nipples really quite hard, sinking her fingers into my back, biting on my earlobes, etc. She then went down for OWO while I fingered her pussy and bum hole from behind. After a few more minutes we went for sex in cowgirl position and then more OWO. Her oral technique is very good. Starts with the balls and slowly works her way up the shaft before teasing the tip and then building up a steady rhythm of deep wet, slippery strokes with final CIM. Sindy left to wash her mouth out and we then laid in each other’s arms for 5-minutes, I jokingly asked Sindy if she was sleeping on the job and she said it was all part of an authentic GF experience.

Round 2: More OWO to begin with before sex in missionary position. I must admit to being a bit of a crap shagger when it comes to doing all the work, possibly due to the fact I'm not that good on my knees, despite having a few years of youth left in the bank. Stuck with it though as I enjoy the view in this position and I got to work Sindy's clit stud while I laboured away at it which she always responds to. Good eye contact throughout and more DFK with Sindy making all the usual encouraging noises right up to me blowing my stack for a second time. We drank some more wine and Sindy showed me some recent pictures see had taken of a nudist beach in Hungary.

Round 3: More OWO to begin with before an attempt at anal. I've never done this before so made it quite clear to Sindy that she was in control. She said we could only really do this in the doggy position so we lubed up, but for some reason I just couldn't get my cock up the lovely arse of hers. It just wouldn't go in. Settled for regular sex doggy-style before another attempt at the back door but again it just wouldn't work, despite Sindy’s efforts to spread her cheeks and pucker up as best she could. Maybe due to the law of diminishing returns, it may have been better to attempt this in round one when I was as stiff as an iron rod, but my third-round pecker as eager as it was just wasn't going in that hole. Slipped back in for more regular doggy style sex and that concluded round 3.

Round 4: Sindy, clearly disappointed that I failed to pass my A-Levels went straight back for some OWO as soon as the condom was off in preparation for one final attempt at it. While I managed to get hard again my ego was somewhat deflated from the previous failure and so my brain had switched off to ‘get penis home safely’ mode. After what seemed like 5 minutes of furious OWO combined with a hand job I managed to squeeze out a few more drops of protein. Sindy was clearly disappointed that we had failed to fully deliver on my to-do list and kindly offered me a £30 refund for the extra which I thought was nice of her. A more ruthless WG may have just shrugged and kept the extra cash just for making the effort. She then vowed that next time I would succeed, so here’s hoping.

I showered again and returned to the bedroom where was Sindy was still lying naked on the bed. I gave that lovely arse of hers a big kiss and got dressed. We exchanged further pleasantries and discussed our next booking. She then showed me to the door, briefly blocking my exit to engage in more DFK before in the hallway and then it was back to reality and the joys of travelling on the London Underground. Overall I had been in Sindy’s company for nearly one and a half hours.

Thanks for listening
385North
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:41:46 am by 385North »

abdul

Saw this mature lady few months ago perfect body, friendly but her pussy isn't tight enough for fuck I felt very loose maybe it's because of her age.

James999

Saw this mature lady few months ago perfect body, friendly but her pussy isn't tight enough for fuck I felt very loose maybe it's because of her age.

Or perhaps you just have a small cock ?

abdul

Or perhaps you just have a small cock ?

No my friend it's 7.5" do u think  as a small?

Offline Sedlmayer

Oh good - someone has come along on a Sunday and boasted about the size of their cock. I was hoping that would happen!  :yahoo:

Read Sindy's feedback. Or believe Abdul. Whatever :dash:

password02

Mr Abdul - you seem to have made a few posts to suggest you have seen her and done this etc with the girls but no reviews ?

On UKP we like to share experiences with other members here on UKP so it does not make sense IMO to say  I saw her and she was too loose and another girl that you saw was OK -

Is there any reasons why you have not done a review yet and shared your sessions with other members?

Offline 385North

Personally I find her to be quite tight, although in some positions more than others. For example she quite enjoys being on top in a sort of squat position which always feels pretty damn tight to me and I struggle to last very long when she goes at it. However, in doggy, spoon or missionary-style positions she feels just about right. I certainly would not say she is excessively lose to the point you can't have satisfactory sex. Perhaps you should have paid the extra for anal sex if you need Russian gymnast levels of tightness, although I didn't have much luck in that department myself.

Please try and keep on topic though and avoid the naff comments about cock-size.

vorian

No my friend it's 7.5" do u think  as a small?

If anyone feels to need to check Abdul's cock size claims they can check his AW profile below, I understand in his PG he has some hardcore pictures.  Only 1.30 credits for a year's access a bargain.

Shit does that count as touting, damn.

password02

Mr Abdul - Very Sorry - I take it all back -  :hi:

176 AW reviews - Boy Mr Abdul you sure are the Man -

HarryRoss

I've no intention to get involved, but IMO for measuring the tightness of pussy by cock, circumference is more important than length. 

Offline 385North

Can't believe I labour over a really informative review and all everyone wants to talk about is the size of another punter's cock  :unknown:

vorian

Can't believe I labour over a really informative review and all everyone wants to talk about is the size of another punter's cock  :unknown:

Still an excellent review you did, look at it this way keeps getting bumped up the board.

HarryRoss

Don't be sad dude, we do appreciate your review and contribution.

There're loads of positive reviews about Sindy including yours, thus I have no doubt that she's worthwhile a visit.  :hi:

abdul

My friend I didn't want to mention my cock size here as it was concerned by other poster so I had to tell it. Thanks for your review.

abdul

Mr Abdul - you seem to have made a few posts to suggest you have seen her and done this etc with the girls but no reviews ?

On UKP we like to share experiences with other members here on UKP so it does not make sense IMO to say  I saw her and she was too loose and another girl that you saw was OK -

Is there any reasons why you have not done a review yet and shared your sessions with other members?

Thanks for your point. I'll try to contribute review here but because of work do not get much time for

review writing
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:43:15 pm by abdul »

Offline 385North

Anyone here ever created an AW field report before? Just tried to do one for the above, submitted it and it's just vanished into thin air. Does the WG receive it and then decide whether or not to add it to her profile? I assumed it would appear automatically like regular feedback does.

Thanks
385North

Offline Bartolomeo

4 rounds in an hour?! well done sir  :drinks:

password02

Anyone here ever created an AW field report before? Just tried to do one for the above, submitted it and it's just vanished into thin air. Does the WG receive it and then decide whether or not to add it to her profile? I assumed it would appear automatically like regular feedback does.

Thanks
385North

It needs to be clicked through by the AW their end, however i think it shows up the next day if sent after 10/11pm.

Offline davidgood

Thanks
385North
Hi 385North,

I did a full AW fr on my meeting with Sindy but she has not linked it to her profile, even though I offered to advise how it is done.

I do a lot of AW frs and given the time it takes to do them it is frustrating when they are not put up on a girls profile. There are a few reasons why this happens.

Some cases they just do not know how to attach the report. When they find out it might pop up months after the meeting

Sometimes they do not want to use it if it has anything negative in it or does not give a high score.

Sometimes they do not want to use it, as to them, it gives out too much detail and they want to avoid guys insisting on something cos so and so had it.  I find it is Hungarian ladies that often do not want to use FRs. I was told once that Hungarian men have a tendency to exaggerate their exploits.

I may try to persuade Sindy to use mine, but perhaps she has that many in the system that she does not want to flood her profile and run the risk guys will question if they are all genuine.

Regards,

davidgood 

abdul

But davidgood i'm still able to see your AW FR of Sindy when I do search there.

Offline 385North

Hi 385North,

I did a full AW fr on my meeting with Sindy but she has not linked it to her profile, even though I offered to advise how it is done.

I do a lot of AW frs and given the time it takes to do them it is frustrating when they are not put up on a girls profile. There are a few reasons why this happens.

Some cases they just do not know how to attach the report. When they find out it might pop up months after the meeting

Sometimes they do not want to use it if it has anything negative in it or does not give a high score.

Sometimes they do not want to use it, as to them, it gives out too much detail and they want to avoid guys insisting on something cos so and so had it.  I find it is Hungarian ladies that often do not want to use FRs. I was told once that Hungarian men have a tendency to exaggerate their exploits.

I may try to persuade Sindy to use mine, but perhaps she has that many in the system that she does not want to flood her profile and run the risk guys will question if they are all genuine.

Regards,

davidgood

Cheers Dave. Actually, I remember discussing feedback with Sindy once and she mentioned something about a field report that she wasn't sure what to do with. I didn't pick up on it at the time but perhaps know it makes more sense. As her English is not that great she perhaps doesn't want to publish it on her AW page if she doesn't fully understand what's written in it. I know what you mean though; same for all that effort to go to waste.

Happy punting
385North

abdul

Cheers Dave. Actually, I remember discussing feedback with Sindy once and she mentioned something about a field report that she wasn't sure what to do with. I didn't pick up on it at the time but perhaps know it makes more sense. As her English is not that great she perhaps doesn't want to publish it on her AW page if she doesn't fully understand what's written in it. I know what you mean though; same for all that effort to go to waste.

Happy punting
385North

I see you submitted the same field report to AW twice in two different dates.

Offline 385North

Yep. Thought perhaps l had messed it up the first time.

Offline davidgood

But davidgood i'm still able to see your AW FR of Sindy when I do search there.
Abdul,

I can see my short feedback comment on Sindy's profile but not my full field report. Where are you looking to find it?

Regards,

davidgood

abdul

Abdul,

I can see my short feedback comment on Sindy's profile but not my full field report. Where are you looking to find it?

Regards,

davidgood

You'll find a field report tab on adultwork which you don't even need to login your profile. Just go there and search with Sindy's profile name you'll find all the field reports there.

Offline akauya

Abdul,

Regards,

davidgood

Like Abdul said, do a Field Report search of her name here:

Offline 385North

Well I never. Thanks for that search tip fellas.

abdul

And so no need to be worried if any lady doesn't link any field report to ratings but still it comes up by searching.

Offline davidgood

Like Abdul said, do a Field Report search of her name here:

Thank  you to you and Abdul for explaining and indentifying this. I am obviously not as up to speed with all the bells and whistles of AW as I should be.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline 385North

Thought I’d update my previous review with details of my latest meeting with the adorable Sindy as I finally got to try some OWO/face fucking. This was at Sindy’s suggestion I might add. I’ve never asked for it previously because I’ve always assumed that WGs would be reluctant to surrender complete control of the action and that it could potentially been painful on the neck. Anyhoo, after some initial introductory frolic’s on the bed and then some reverse oral on that lovely pussy of hers (Sindy lying on the bed with me kneeling on the floor between her legs), she turned around to hang her head over the edge of the bed and motioned for me to bend over and put my cock in her mouth. As I’ve never done this before and fantasised about it many times, the experience/feeling/sensation was so intense that only after a dozen or so thrusts I shouted ‘CANICUMONTITSLOVE!?!?!’ and spunked all over her boobs and unfortunately the duvet :)

Usually I cum four times in an hour long session but the above was so intense I struggled to make it three from the various combinations of OWO, 69 and doggy we engaged in there after. We also did some safe food sex involving cheese and jalapeño peppers. This woman is seriously hot stuff. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:17:46 pm by 385North »

Milo117

Do any of you have a link forMia/Ruby/Patricia-Diamond?

I'd love a three way with her and Sindy if possible

Offline Sedlmayer

I've done it twice now, and it's good value -I just organise it through Sindy. Just tell her you want a threesome   :yahoo:

Milo117

But I'd like to see a profile first, just to look her over.

Does she have one?

Offline Sedlmayer

But I'd like to see a profile first, just to look her over.

Does she have one?

I've been texting Sindy today as I have a booking with her later - it looks like her friend may be away or moved. I'll see what I can find out later.

Offline titanph

Hmm, if she is willing to face fuck that will have to make my next visit much sooner

Offline 385North

Please refer to the thread started here for Mia.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=26683.msg381193#msg381193

Offline Sedlmayer

I've been texting Sindy today as I have a booking with her later - it looks like her friend may be away or moved. I'll see what I can find out later.

Yes - as suspected, Sindy has given Mia the old bums' rush. She was good when I saw them together, but apparently she's got boyfriend problems and was flakey, inconsistent and unreliable. Shame actually, but as Sindy said, she just doesn't need the aggro.

Courteous Gent

As I’ve never done this before and fantasised about it many times, the experience/feeling/sensation was so intense that only after a dozen or so thrusts I shouted ‘CANICUMONTITSLOVE!?!?!’ and spunked all over her boobs and unfortunately the duvet :)

This is what I imagine would happen if I experienced my first facefuck, especially in that position. It would scramble my brain  :wacko:
Thanks for the update  :thumbsup:

Offline 385North

This is what I imagine would happen if I experienced my first facefuck, especially in that position. It would scramble my brain  :wacko:
Thanks for the update  :thumbsup:

You're welcome  ;) Thing with face-fucking is you need to get the position right, especially when the recipient is lying down on a bed. If the bed is really low (as was the case above) then you end up having to squat and bend over slightly which makes it a bit awkward. Never tried it standing up with the receiver kneeling down in front, so maybe that works better. Definitely leaves you with a big grin on your face afterwards though  :wackogirl:

Offline 385North

Just thought I’d add a quick update to my Sindy review thread, based on a visit earlier this week.

Booked an hour of role-play with some light domination; I emailed Sindy the script that day before which she liked the idea of – I would play the part of a male escort, and she the naughty housewife who becomes frustrated when I refuse her oral sex because she has a stud in the pussy. I even requested she wear civilian clothes instead of the useful sexy outfit for a bit of authenticity.

She had cart-blanche to change the format to add surprise and make it more interesting and she certainly managed that with style. One must always be careful what one asks for in these situations and I’ve certainly leant another lesson in this regard. For example, Sindy asked me to begin with a Chippendale-esque routine to start things off. Have to admit I didn’t see this coming, but I don’t take myself too seriously so began to work the room and strip for Sindy’s entertainment which was different.

She then requested a good oily rub-down (or rub-up?) and before long before she had me tied up to the bed in frustration after I refused her oral requests, forcing her pussy into my face and demanding satisfaction. She eventually got it, of course.

Good, clean, safe fun and games as always with Sindy and we managed to conclude four ‘scenes’ from the script in the hour. Think I may have write a few extra scenes for a director’s cut next time. I simply cannot get enough of this consummate professional and wish I could have her all to myself.

As ever...
385North