Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Riviera - South Shields  (Read 2154 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Mushroom7

External Link/Members Only

Last night, short notice booking, reply from Brooke within 15min & I was there in South Shields within the hour parked at Lidl car park & received walking instructions via text & I was in the flat within 2mins from parking up.

Brooke - Attractive, Big tits(my thing) very welcoming puts you at ease instantly.

The meet - Walked through the door welcomed with a kiss by Brooke paperwork sorted out & down to business lots of kissing then she dropped to her knees for some very good OWO I could of let her go on for the full booking but I wanted to fuck & so did Brooke she wanted “a good seeing to as she hasn’t been fucked good that day” so on with the condom. I wanted to cum on them tits but I didn’t have the willpower to pull out haha so I filled the bag. Clean up some chat then on my way satisfied.

I was in & out within 20min.

£60 for 30min

Offline Saleboy

Sounds great apart from the "in and out in 20 mins" for a 30 minute booking but if you were happy that's all that matters I suppose.

Offline Mushroom7

My choice I was in a rush. Should of booked 15min but wanted 30 to be on the safe side.

Offline Saleboy

My choice I was in a rush. Should of booked 15min but wanted 30 to be on the safe side.

Thanks for clarifying the situation...you left happy, sometimes that means more than losing a few minutes. :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, you've reminded me I must post one myself, seen her twice just been a bit occupied to review, first time I pissed off on holiday and second time moved house! Only just getting back to normality.  :hi:

Offline The Outsider

Have you seen Brooke before? There was some talk of her having gone "off the boil" since her return. 

Offline Mushroom7

No first time for me, she seemed ok as far as I was aware more than eager to please

Offline expensivehobby69

i tried to see her a few years ago,had a booking,dropped me in the shite on the day  :thumbsdown:

Offline Tiger63

Maybe she was going through a bad time or some other reason...who knows.
But its good to see she seems to be coming back to her best

Offline The Outsider

Maybe she was going through a bad time or some other reason...who knows.
But its good to see she seems to be coming back to her best

Definitely.  We all have our ups and downs, so to speak.   

Offline expensivehobby69

I might give her another go,at the time it pissed me off as the day of the booking she removed her profile,no warning/apology.....but like you say maybe she`s got back on track

Offline Ahmedhutan

I saw her when she worked for amour (must be like 4-5 years ago) and she was great. Really horny and energetic.  Glad she is back - will have to try and catch her sometime if the timings permit