Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms - Kings X - Really fun sub roleplay  (Read 4915 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline OutForJustice80

Who: External Link/Members Only

Where: Fairly budget hotel in Kings X

How much: £170 for the hour

Services: Kissing, fingering, RO, OWO, DT, facefucking, spanking, toys, roleplay

The girl: Pretty well what I expected which is to say she looks like a chubbier, plainer Audrey Hollander. Some may scoff at that but I think it’s actually a decent yardstick. I’m not saying she’s as attractive as Audrey Hollander.

Comms: Good via AW message then text and phone on the day

Would I return: Definitely

Short version: Great roleplay delivered with gusto. Services were all good. Kissing was a little light and surface.

TLDR: I’d heard a lot of good things about Emms on here so thanks to those who have reviewed before. I’m always on the look out for sub girls and we agreed a power dynamic roleplay where she’d be in a school uniform. I was quizzing her about other girls in the dormitory hearing noises from her bed at night then told her to show me what she’d been doing before engaging in some mild CP and then getting involved myself.

Her pictures are representative but a good rule of thumb is to expect a WG to look bigger than you expect if a lot of her pics are taken lying down. Anyway, I like slightly bigger women and Emms was right up my street. Natural redhead with a nice accent and a good look of being shy on the surface but utter dirt when you probe a little deeper. She did a great job of being indignant and reluctant with the roleplay but compliant with my demands.

Got her to sit back on the bed and hitch her knees up with her feet on the edge of the bed and then told her to show me what she’d been doing. When she initially bucked at the idea got her to bend over and take a good hard spanking, explaining things would only get worse if she kept pissing me about. I got her back on the bed and removed her knickers. Was very pleased to discover she was already soaking wet which I chastised her for (I have to say by the way that I’m not usually one for role play and I don’t know whether I was just bang in the right mood or she brought it out but this was hands down the most fun I’ve had doing it). She then masturbated using a toy and told me she was going to squirt. I explained that if anything got on my jeans she’s be in a world of trouble so she held on to the orgasm and I took the vibrator of her and went in for some RO. Every time she got close to orgasm I broke away and eventually when she kept complaining I bent her over the bed again and this time went to work with her riding crop.

I then went for a shower and left her stood against the wall bent at the waist by the open door holding her ass open so I could see from the shower and continuing to rub her clit.

When I came out I had her kneel by the mirror and told her to open her mouth stick out her tongue and close her eyes. Engaged in a fairly lengthy bout of owo mixed with some face fucking which she’s not amazing at but it just added to the roleplay when she would gag and splutter. This went on for a long while until I told her i was going to cum on her face which she took like a champ. She broke character at that point and we had a laugh and a chat about the whole thing. I said I had 10 minutes so if she was genuinely close to cumming I would be happy to finish her off which she enthusiastically said yes to so I spent the last ten minutes between her legs delivering a purportedly genuine orgasm which was a nice touch whether fake or real. Had a quick second shower and left.

All in all a great fun time with a girl who I will definitely see again. I’ve already got plans for next time and maybe an introduction of a third party if my bonus comes in as I think it will!

Highly recommended if you like her physical type.

Offline MrBeano

thanks for the review, so many positive reviews for this wg, added to hot list.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Glad you had a good punt OFJ, she's really good fun if you like a fuller figure.

Offline Cum_again

Riding crop?  Kinky.. how hard did she take it?  I know from my own experience that she turned on my kinky stuff.

Offline Brand242

Great review OP! Liked the part of having her stay bent over when you’re in the shower. Emms truly on form!

Offline OutForJustice80

Riding crop?  Kinky.. how hard did she take it?  I know from my own experience that she turned on my kinky stuff.
That was an interesting moment. We had a brief chat at the beginning to outline services and I mentioned spanking and she just started offering implements. To be honest I’m not much of a CP guy but riding crops have always had a salacious little thrill attached to them so I couldn’t turn it down. She took a pretty hard swatting I think. Her ass god quite red and I didn’t push it so I think if you were both in that mood she could take quite a pummelling.

Offline OutForJustice80

Great review OP! Liked the part of having her stay bent over when you’re in the shower. Emms truly on form!
Yeah I was fairly pleased with that. I don’t like taking my clothes off straight away and particularly for the role play it would have been weird for me to be in a towel from the beginning so I worked the shower into the roleplay.

Offline expeller

Caution I arranged to see her today at 10am for half an hour. Had a text message from her at 8.15 asking if it was still on. I replied yes. At 9 I receive a text message apologising for cancelling as she has double booked. Assume she had a booking for a longer time come up. Hardly professional.