Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Thai Recommendations Please  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Marquis

I will be in London overnight from oop North in the next couple of weeks, and looking for a bit of vaginal therapy to pass an hour while I'm visiting. A good Thai GFE will do the trick - FK or DFK a must.

Top of my list is Tracy at Olina:
External Link/Members Only

Or maybe Anna:

Olina's rates (£150/hour) are OK by me. I might stretch to £200 for a five-star experience. I am staying in Ealing.

Anna looks the hotter of the two but it seems like Tracy delivers more consistently.

Can anybody else suggest any good SPs that I could add to my London Hot List? I would also consider a black girl if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Offline rockinghut

I had fun with SweetBellThai (External Link/Members Only). It's in Canary Wharf so might be a bit out of the way, but worth it in my opinion.

Offline Marquis

I had fun with SweetBellThai (External Link/Members Only). It's in Canary Wharf so might be a bit out of the way, but worth it in my opinion.

Thanks for the tip. Looks nice, have added her to my short list. Travel is not a problem as long as it's reachable by tube: I will have plenty of time that evening.

Funnily enough she is touring in Liverpool this week.

Offline Traffic

Sweet bell Thai was in Canary Wharf she know moved to Manchester (early September)... a shame
Banned reason: Duplicate Acocunt
Banned by: CoolTiger

Online LLPunting

Sweet bell Thai was in Canary Wharf she know moved to Manchester (early September)... a shame

What luck!
Guess Marquis will be cancelling his travel plans and staying home to sample her instead.

Offline samsmith_1231

Are there any good Thai girls with slim bodies but nice big natural tits?
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marquis

What luck!
Guess Marquis will be cancelling his travel plans and staying home to sample her instead.

LOL! It's a work trip so please keep the recommendations coming.

Offline magnetico

Check as well Victoria Cute Sexy, and Zelda (previously known as Ariel), both excellent providers.

Offline Marquis

Check as well Victoria Cute Sexy, and Zelda (previously known as Ariel), both excellent providers.

Thanks! Anna is edging it for me but the other suggestions look like solid back up plans.

Offline BillGoldberg

For Oriental dfk I've yet to find anyone (recently) who comes close to Mia at Olina

Expect a relentless, full on, fun and pretty woman in her 40s (but a really good looking 40something with plenty of skills as the experienced Thai chaser would know)

Offline BillGoldberg

Are there any good Thai girls with slim bodies but nice big natural tits?

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing sexier, NOTHING, than a sexy, slim Oriental girl with huge natural tits.

But in London, rare as hen's teeth.

Closest I've found, enhanced, not natural, but EXTREMELY well done, they look and feel incredible, is Tracy at Olina

Cumming on those tits was a joy

Offline Marquis

For Oriental dfk I've yet to find anyone (recently) who comes close to Mia at Olina

Expect a relentless, full on, fun and pretty woman in her 40s (but a really good looking 40something with plenty of skills as the experienced Thai chaser would know)

Looks good and plenty of positive reviews. Getting to the stage where I'm spoilt for choice!

Offline samsmith_1231

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing sexier, NOTHING, than a sexy, slim Oriental girl with huge natural tits.

Closest I've found, enhanced, not natural, but EXTREMELY well done, they look and feel incredible, is Tracy at Olina

Nice! Will report back if I ever find one
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marquis

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'm going to go with Anna. The session is fixed up for early next week and will review when I get time.

:hi:

Offline Jeffe

Hope you enjoy, I’ve seen Anna a few times and she’s a nice girl, the shared shower is a great way to start and the relaxing head massage to end  :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

Hope you enjoy, I’ve seen Anna a few times and she’s a nice girl, the shared shower is a great way to start and the relaxing head massage to end  :thumbsup:

Sounds great. TBH it was the thought of a shared shower to start that tipped the decision in Anna's favour. Not done that for many years, although I've occasionally shared a shower at the end of a session.

Offline tantraman

... A good Thai GFE will do the trick - FK or DFK a must.

Hey Marquis,

From what you request, methinks this one will do the trick ...

ariel sexy thai girl (GFE, DFK, OWO, Rimming, Penetration)

:drinks:

Offline Marquis

Hey Marquis,

From what you request, methinks this one will do the trick ...

ariel sexy thai girl (GFE, DFK, OWO, Rimming, Penetration)

:drinks:

Thanks for the tip. I now have a London Hot List which, as an infrequent visitor to the capital, will take me at least 12 months to work through!

Offline Marquis

Thanks again to all of you who offered advice. Here's my review:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=263723.0

Offline Bdbdmd

SWEET CHABA in Stratford
She was reviewed on here and pliable was mentioned. I concur.
Attractive and pliable!

Online LLPunting

SWEET CHABA in Stratford
She was reviewed on here and pliable was mentioned. I concur.
Attractive and pliable!

Do lob in a review, especially if you're a repeater, regular or more recent than the last few months.

Offline MrMohican

You can add Victoria to this esteemed list. I have it on good authority that her breasts are enhanced - but I honestly couldn't tell. Plaudits to the surgeon - as if they are - they are some of the most natural feeling pair of orbs I have had the pleasure of sucking /playing with. Victoria still for me has one of the most perfect bodies on a thai girl I have experienced too. Slim, leggy, perfectly proportioned so she fits this guys criteria perfectly.

Offline Marquis

You can add Victoria to this esteemed list.

Victoria no longer on Olina it seems?

Offline magnetico