Thought I would give a bit back and leave some info regarding Helsinki
There's an area called Kallio not too far North East from the central area and easily accesible by Metro. It has a street called Vaasankatu runing east west and this street has several Thai massage places and also about half way along on the north side there is a collection of about 4-5 colourful doors that I've read being decribed as similar to Soho walkups. Most of these are apparantly pot luck but there is one that spans the corner called Hotgirls where they only have Finnish girls and they also have a website (below) where you can see who is working on any given day
Normally there are 2 girls. The Kallenteri link on the website is the schedule. They operate in 3 cities so HKI is the one you are looking for. The Galleri link shows the girls but I'm not sure how accurate these pictures are. On the day I visited, of the 2 girls listed, one didnt have a gallery and the other girl definately didnt look like the girl in the gallery with the same name
You walk in, pick a girl and then agree an amount of time in the room. It was something like 25Euro for 20 minutes that I paid. Once in the room the girl will do a striptease dance and is also likely to offer extras. I was told I could watch the dance and knock one out within the price already paid or I could touch for additonal 20 and get a happy ending (HJ) for additional 50. I opted for both. Not sure what else might have been on offer.
The girl was very attractive (Angie Lynx is her porn name) and got naked and climbed all over me whilst faking oral and 69 before finishing me off whilst sat on top of my stoumach
Vey happy with the quick rub and tug and will probably go back next time I'm there.
Hotgirls dot fi