Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steve your part of the world verification picture is a shocker  (Read 2747 times)

vorian

24 I seriously doubt it,  can anyone make it out from the passport, more like 34.

Offline hendrix

The date on the passport looks like 1985..

Offline KentAde

Offline Trenlover

I reckon around 30-32

seriously WG's dont need to lie about their age, just get to the gym and get fit and make sure you deliver a good service when a punter does show up.

how hard can it be?

Offline Urban_G

28 soon to be 29 at end of April by the looks of it.

Sure, they don't need to lie about their age, but they do and it's one of the oldest 'tricks' in the book, just add a few years back on.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:52:42 am by Urban_G »

vorian

28 soon to be 29 at end of April by the looks of it.

Sure, they don't need to lie about their age, but they do and it's one of the oldest 'tricks' in the book, just add a few years back on.

I agree they do on the whole, however does not mean poor practice should be accepted, just because the majority do it.

abdul

If her original birth date  is as shown on her national identity card then I shall assume she is 29 now.

Stealthshagger

Abdul, is that really you in your avatar?

stephenteh

is that a cold sore on her upper lip?

Stealthshagger

I can't say it's something I'd chance.

vorian

I can't say it's something I'd chance.

What, having your passport photo as an avatar on a punting forum or punting a prossie with a cold sore.  :D :unknown:

Stealthshagger

Well, if it is Abdul, his adultwork profile is on another thread. And it is quite unique.

vorian

Well, if it is Abdul, his adultwork profile is on another thread. And it is quite unique.

Yes I remember now, as you said a very unique AW profile, not sure if he has any reviews on here yet.  :D

Stealthshagger

The funny thing is, I was going to write one as a light hearted thing at the time it appeared in the other thread. I just want to add that it is each to their own, and though it is a one of a kind profile, kudos to the guy for doing what he wants. I wouldn't do things in the same way, for a few reasons, but I'm not putting anyone down here. It was very very unique though. 

Online lewishamguy

interestingly it was you who raised the thread www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23286.msg343441;topicseen#msg343441

I hope I'm correct at this point.

Stealthshagger

Yeah, I raised the profile. That's how I recognised the avatar pic in this thread. I am not Abdul if that's what you mean? .

Wiltsboy01

If her original birth date  is as shown on her national identity card then I shall assume she is 29 now.

What is the point of punting a pro$$ie without a passport or national ID in a verification pic you've seen? I've hot-listed 40+ to work through and they are a nice selection from all over Europe including here :)

No munter on the day syndrome and if you want you can even FB her mum (kidding).

It works for me, anyway!

Offline Ladypleaser

DOB ON PASSPORT IS 30.04.1965

This means she's 54 :thumbsup:

Offline Ladypleaser

Offline pumps

Did anyone save the pic?

care to share it please :-)

Stealthshagger

It's still there...click on the link

Offline pumps

It's still there...click on the link

doh. .your right.

it wasn't hard to find her on facebook and go through her photos! I hope nobody does anything malicious ...... :wacko: :crazy:

Offline herbie007

vorian

Offline pumps

vorian

1985  its clear as day

That makes sense and looks about right for her.

abdul

Absolutely it is 1985 visible so we can recognize her age mathematically.