Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX-Angela - Nottingham 'Tour' - 1hr Incall  (Read 786 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Imperia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet took place about a month and a half ago. I was browsing on AW and came across Angela's profile, which gave a PSE for £120/hr. Initially thinking it was TGTBT, the cross-referencing on here gave the all-clear however, as she has an almost perfect review record. So, as it was the morning, I decided to book her in for later that same day for 1hr. Comms were by text, very simple and straight to the point. I was given the postcode, and told to ring when I was nearby. Although it isn't explicitly mentioned on her profile, I did enquire about anal, and she did say that it was included in the price, so no extras here.

The location was Nottingham City Centre, and she gave a good directions over the phone. I eventually made it to her apartment and was greeted by Angela wearing some lingerie. I think that facially, she is probably a 6/10, body is a 6-7. I think that the AW pictures are a bit inaccurate in that regard, but I certainly wasn't disappointed by what I saw. Paperwork handed over, we had a quick chat about what I wanted from the session (a dirty PSE) before we engaged in some super DFK, which was very enthusiastic on her part. Moving onto OWO, she gave a good blowjob, but it was a bit toothy. She then moved her mouth downwards, before telling me to get on all fours so she can rim me properly. And my God, was she enthusiastic! I can't imagine somebody liking rimming more than Angela. I then wanted to return the favour, but I did a test and stuck a finger in beforehand. Good thing I did, because there was some 'residue' on my finger when it came out! Angela quickly apologised and went to the bathroom to clean out. I followed suit and cleaned my hands.

Upon returning to the bedroom, she gave some more OWO, before doing anal in cowgirl. After she got up, there was again residue on the condom, which was quickly replaced. We then did anal doggy, with me grabbing her by the neck and telling her what a filthy slut she is and how she loves to take it up the ass. She reciprocated the dirty talk which was great, as some SP's aren't into it. Again however, after pulling out there was yet more residue, and the condom was changed yet again. After some more OWO, I came in her mouth which she then went off to spit out. I then went and cleaned up, and upon returning to the bedroom, found that my clothes (including my socks) had been neatly folded up into a pile. That was a nice touch, which I quite liked. We then chatted for a bit, I don't think she was on an official 'tour' but she was visiting her friend in Nottingham for a day, and decided to advertise on AW. I may have been the only person to see her. I think I was there for just over the hour, and she didn't clock watch at all.

Overall, Angela was a very good fuck, a VFM PSE who is energetic and easy to talk too. Not the best looker, but service wise she was excellent. A shame that she had not prepared fully for anal though.

Score - 7.5/10 - Would have been into the 8's if not for said lack of preparation. Recommended if you are after a PSE but don't want to shell out.