Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Dior, Chancery Lane  (Read 2824 times)

24 review(s) for girlfriend dior (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline West London Guy

I have seen and reviewed Dior more than once in the past. Whilst I'm fully aware that multiple positive reviews aren't allowed, hopefully this one will be as it's not positive.

The preamble
Since my last meeting with Dior went well and she is nearby my work I thought I'd try to make a regular out of her. Had a free morning earlier this week so arranged it with a few days notice over text.

Girlfriend Dior
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services - FK, OWO, DT, Doggie, Mish, Cowgirl
Fee paid - £150 for 60 mins (her GFE rate)
The girl - Bleach blonde hair (more sure than ever that she wears a wig), tattoos, massive enhanced tits, fake lips, really pretty face, slim and in great shape

As I said, I arranged this over text with a few days notice. Text from Dior on the morning to confirm and that was that. Same flat as last time (she's there til next year she said)

Got inside where she was hiding behind the door. Looked as expected. Had a quick chat, then she gave me a towel and showed me to the bathroom. I handed over the paperwork on my way out of the bedroom. After my shower I got back to the room alone and Dior quickly joined me and brought me a bottle of mineral water. As her PSE and GFE services are different prices she knew from the donation that it was a GFE booking so we started with some DFK which to be honest wasn't great. Her tongue was like having a plane propellor in my mouth. She stripped herself off and brought me to lie on the bed next to her where she took my towel off and started on a blow job. She did that thing of inspecting closely and using a wipe which seemed overkill, but hey ho. The BJ was fairly deep but nothing compared to the PSE one. Not much spitting or attention to the balls. After a while of this where I was getting really close to popping but restraining myself (mistake, more later) she asked if we should have sex. She put the condom on with her mouth (love that) and climbed on for cowgirl. The thing is, she's far more suited to a PSE performance than GFE so I found the sex uncomfortable. Then we switched to mish and I popped in the bag.

Quick clean up then she bent my ear for at least 15 minutes. I should have asked her to get on with it, which I admit was my mistake not to have done. Another blowjob and handjob but no matter what I just couldn't come. A bit later Dior said she should check the time and we had just gone over. So there was to be no second pop. Into the shower, back out for more chatting shite, then out the door.

The good Even the GFE blowjob is one of the best going.

The not-so-good The wig, the smell of cigarettes (very faint but was there), she didn't dress as requested.

The bad I think she's too mechanical. You can get away with it in PSE as it's really full-on but in a GFE there is no intimacy or natural movement.

Maybe it's that she's not great in the morning as she didn't seem that up for it, but not a great punt for me this time.

Offline bonapati

Thanks for reviewing.
So sorry hear you didn’t enjoy.
She’s done her mileage is now more than an Hungarian vintage car at the mo.

You clearly went in without reading my review but your decision maybe based on your HL, proximity, prices or laziness.

For her reputation my punt with her has a top place in my GOAT punts.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256073
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:05:03 pm by bonapati »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Re-read the Site Rules, you can post multiple positive reviews you just have to be sensible about why the review is necessary.  You were always able to post reviews with different ratings no matter how close together.

Offline Kartucho

Offline mightymunce

I saw this girl about 5 years ago a couple of times.

She was non-stop yabberer and I also found her a little bit like a mechanical duracell bunny. Not surprised that she can't do GFR