Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy & Sashalexxx - MMFF West London  (Read 4328 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gatehouse

As duos go, this a was a great session. Myself and my duo partner in crime took the lovely Sasha to meet Cindy in West London. The whole thing just clicked.

Both girls are well reviewed here and need no intro but Sasha looked stunning in black mini-dress with matching lingerie underneath. Cindy had a typically tit-bulging tight top on, looked great as usual and it was all set for a great afternoon. The girls got on v pwell.

£ out of the way and me, out of the shower to find OP being blown off by both girls on their knees. Sasha took it in turns between noshing off OP and groping Cindy’s tits.

They then did the same to me and then OP rubbered up to fuck Sasha in doggy as Cindy blew me off. We then created the chain with OP fucking Sasha, her licking Cindy out and me with my cock down Cindy’s throat from above.

Watching Sasha work Cindy’s pussy hard was a particular higlight. OP and I in retrospect (this was a few weeks ago now) did a great job of hanging on to out first loads amongst the carnage.

Next I fucked Sasha in doggy with OP shagging Cindy from the rear and the girls exchanging tongues. 

I eventually pulled out and shot my load down Sasha’s throat which she swallowed. OP then had a double bj finish and came over both girl’s faces.

Next up was Sasha rimming the fuck out of me while Cindy sucked my cock. Amazing double work from the girls.

I then fucked Cindy hard in doggy as she spouted all kinds of filth at me until I filled the rubber. OP was fucking Sasha again with her on top on the sofa by this point.

There were further parts too with more fucking in daisy chain, Sasha licking Cindy to the point of no return and me managing a final wank over pretty Sasha’s face before the end.

A really really good session. Both girls remain firmly recommended.

Can’t remember the ££££ but from memory it was simply the two hour rate for both girls, per bloke.

Top stuff.

External Link/Members Only

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Wow! Thanks for that review! Both of these girls are amazing!! I've had a 3sum with Sashalexxx and Sexiblonde last year and that was such a great experience and I've seen Cindy by herself. I want to try a 3sum with Cindy and a different girl though. Glad you had a great time and that they got on! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline PatMacGroin

Hey, bad form Gatehouse! This was my idea and you beat me to it!!!  :D

Sounds as good as I imagined, so I guess I can forgive you for road testing it.  :drinks:

At £250 for 2 hrs I felt she was decent value for money. Going in I had Platinum Cindy in mind as a comparison, who I've seen at the same price point. And side by side Sasha wins out in my eye's, she provides a few more services, and made more of an effort to fill the time with as much action as possible as well as being more active physically. Even now that Sasha has raised her prices she still edges it over PC.

However, "side by side"... Now that makes me think of what a great blonde and brunette duo combination the two of them could make.  :cool:

Offline bonapati

Gatehouse was this a recent punt?

Offline Gatehouse

Hey, bad form Gatehouse! This was my idea and you beat me to it!!!  :D

Sounds as good as I imagined, so I guess I can forgive you for road testing it.  :drinks:

Morning Pat! I had no idea you’d written that previously!!!! OP is a Cindy regular and Sasha is probably my current fav so we put it all together. Apols for nicking your IP !!!!

It was brilliant mind........;)

Offline Gatehouse

Gatehouse was this a recent punt?

Morning Bonapati. About 3-4 weeks ago. Cheers

Online hendrix

Great review Gatehouse  :thumbsup: glad it worked out and that they got on well.

Offline bonapati

Morning Bonapati. About 3-4 weeks ago. Cheers

Thanks for responding. So SB was a bullseye cheaper at the time I guess?

Quite tempting wire to want to tread on... was it a better, same or on par of the experience with “Sasha & SB”?

Offline Gatehouse

That’s the one.

I haven’t seen SB and Sasha together. Was meant to but never did in the end.

Having seen them both separately, my personal view is Sasha and Cindy is a better bet.

Sasha has a wider service offering, sure, but Cindy offers that massive-boobs-glamour thing which just adds to it. And other girls love her tits and her style so watching them devour her, is always good value.

I like Sexiblonde a lot but as I commented recently on another review of her, for my tastes she is possibly a bit too submissive and I like more feedback, like Cindy telling me to fuck her like a bull and loads of other filth in the session above.

It was one of those relatively rare moments in punting where it wasnt just sexual fun but it was a great laugh generally too.

I would not hesitate to get them together. Sure, no ‘A’ but quite honestly I didnt miss it on the day.

Great fun.

Offline Gatehouse

Great review Gatehouse  :thumbsup: glad it worked out and that they got on well.

Cheers.

A real tour-de-force on the day. Great fun.

Offline bonapati

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 04:55:03 pm by bonapati »

Offline sHiNy

Never knew this was even an option.
They are both my regulars for over a year now and if i knew this, i would have done this ages ago.
You are a damn lucky guy.
I'm gonna see if i can get this organised now in the next few weeks but just for myself.

Offline Gatehouse

Never knew this was even an option.
They are both my regulars for over a year now and if i knew this, i would have done this ages ago.
You are a damn lucky guy.
I'm gonna see if i can get this organised now in the next few weeks but just for myself.

It was very spur of the moment and might not be a regular fixture, but it was fun!

Offline PatMacGroin

Morning Pat! I had no idea you’d written that previously!!!! OP is a Cindy regular and Sasha is probably my current fav so we put it all together. Apols for nicking your IP !!!!

It was brilliant mind........;)

Really??? You were one of the few people to comment on that review thread...   :unknown: ...

Good review. Lovely girl, great SP, seen her in duo a couple of times and delivers equally well in that format. Reminds me - a review to be done!

Although, my review was long winded as usual. You could easily have skimmed and missed that section. Maybe there was a bit of cross over in the timing. I believe there are a couple of sayings which might cover this situation... either "there's no such thing as a original idea" or we may prefer "great minds think alike" ? ;)

Offline Gatehouse

Really??? You were one of the few people to comment on that review thread...   :unknown: ...

Although, my review was long winded as usual. You could easily have skimmed and missed that section. Maybe there was a bit of cross over in the timing. I believe there are a couple of sayings which might cover this situation... either "there's no such thing as a original idea" or we may prefer "great minds think alike" ? ;)

Pat, I didn’t read all of your review tbh and I did miss that bit completely. More importantly when are you going to the ladies together to give them a good roasting? Don’t keep on the subs bench man, get it booked !!!!!

:drinks:

Offline PatMacGroin

Pat, I didn’t read all of your review tbh and I did miss that bit completely. More importantly when are you going to the ladies together to give them a good roasting? Don’t keep on the subs bench man, get it booked !!!!!

:drinks:

Tbh, it was more of a fantasy than a plan.  :blush:

Never done a duo booking. Amazing to visualize, but in practice I think one girl at a time is more than enough to keep me busy and satisfied. (I can rarely come more than once or twice in a two hour booking. So I think that, with the body being less willing than the spirit, it would be even more frustrating if there were two gorgeous gals wanting to see my reluctant cum face.)

Reading your review helps the imagination bring that vision to life. Maybe I'll cross it off my bucket list at some point as a special treat, but I don't think it'll be any time soon.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 01:55:47 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline Gatehouse

Tbh, it was more of a fantasy than a plan.  :blush:

Never done a duo booking. Amazing to visualize, but in practice I think one girl at a time is more than enough to keep me busy and satisfied. (I can rarely come more than once or twice in a two hour booking. So I think that, with the body being less willing than the spirit, it would be even more frustrating if there were two gorgeous gals wanting to see my reluctant cum face.)

Reading your review helps the imagination bring that vision to life. Maybe I'll cross it off my bucket list at some point as a special treat, but I don't think it'll be any time soon.

I thought that was a very good point you made there, and well put.

Personally I find mff/duos don’t often work in practice anywhere near as well as they do on paper. Either the girls don’t click or one girl is a spare part or the girls just ignore the bloke. I haven’t had many good duos and Ive had more than my share.

MMFF or MMMFF on the other hand - always something going and there is necessarily more engagement from all parties usually. Sure, that has to be your thing and its a very different dynamic to being the only bloke, but it usually works really well. Plus you can always have a breather when you want to.

Interesting stuff.