Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen this Preston girl?  (Read 719 times)

Offline cobrared123

Any info on this one guys. Looks TGTBT.   Just another VS B AND S me thinks. (she says she's from Thailand)

External Link/Members Only

I asked a while back about a picture of massage girl Ivy in Gorton. She was claiming it was of her but after asking on here , it was proved via tineye it was actually Allison Stokes, American pole vaulter.....Just thinking this could be  similar case.

Offline fisherofsouls

Any info on this one guys. Looks TGTBT.   Just another VS B AND S me thinks. (she says she's from Thailand)

I asked a while back about a picture of massage girl Ivy in Gorton. She was claiming it was of her but after asking on here , it was proved via tineye it was actually Allison Stokes, American pole vaulter.....Just thinking this could be  similar case.

No hits on GRIS, so maybe... I'd be amazed if you saw the girl in the pics though. For a ton. In Preston 😁

But feel free to TOFTT and report back  :thumbsup:

Offline Asianfcuker

There are 2 other profiles based in Preston by the same poster, both are classed as "Mixed Race" no mention of Thailand only Asian which covers mant countries.

AF

Offline psb

She looks amazing but describes her self as 'Asian' when she looks mixed. I'm tempted to risk half an hour with the proviso that I walk if it's a different girl. Unless the actual girl is attractive of course

Offline cobrared123

Must admit if the pics are her, she is more than tempting... If she's still there on Friday I might just take a trip up there

Offline scutty brown

FFS do none of you ever learn?  You've no chance of seeing her

photos are all over the internet, stolen from a model known as "Putri Cinta". Comes from Indonesia

« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 05:27:24 pm by scutty brown »

Offline fisherofsouls

Hi Scutty

What tool did you use to find the pics ?

I got no hits from GRIS...

Cheers

Offline scutty brown

Hi Scutty

What tool did you use to find the pics ?

I got no hits from GRIS...

Cheers

Yandex