Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Leah! Llandudno  (Read 1498 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5124704) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Np1984

p://www.adultwork.com/5124704 or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I met Leah at a apartment in Llandudno the last time she was on tour in north wales about 5 months ago. Parking could be a issue as the apartment was close to the town centre.

£40 for a 15 min blow and go

Her aw profile is accurate as are her pictures, Leah is slim with a cracking body, big lips which look a bit odd. One thing that I found annoying is her accent, it’s a very strong Manchester accent and I had trouble understanding what she was saying!

Communication was simple and straight forward a few txt messages later and I was stood outside her door!

The meet! Had a quick shower, then Leah sucked me off, she has a great technique plenty of owo deepthroat, as I have mentioned in previous reviews I don’t normally cum from oral sex but Leah was really good, she gave it me just how I like it, nice hard and deep, she swallowed a weeks worth of baby batter! All in all a top notch service and I will be visiting again

22 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (17 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative)

Offline Np1984

:vomit: baby batter  :vomit:

Jizz, cum, baby batter, bollock bile, splooge, man sauce, man milk!  it’s all the same thing mate.  :thumbsup: