FKK Hawaii in Ingolstadt doesn't get mentioned much here, but I've had some great times there. But this visit in August was probably my best punt ever.
Arrived about 5pm. Fairly quiet with 6 or 7 guys and 10 girls. Grabbed a beer or two and relaxed in the sun for a while. Eventually decided to check out the cinema. Been there about 2 mins when 2 stunners came in and sat either side. Obviously followed me in. Both tall slim and gorgeous with perfect English and great sense of humour.
They suggested a 3 threesome (of course) with lesbian show. To be honest that's what I was hoping for so quickly negotiated price and off to the room for an hour.
We started with DFK. Two tongues in my mouth at same time was first for me. Then lesbian show with DFK and licking each other's pussy. Then I licked each in turn while the other gave me deep prostrate massage. Next long, slow OWO with both licking and sucking at same time

Decided on CIM to finish with the blond while her friend lay close beside to watch. The look of surprise on her face as I came in her mouth will stay with me for a long time. Then she laughed and said 'Wow you have a lot of milk'. Chatted with them for another 10 mins. They were great fun and relaxed.
300 euro for best hour of my trip.