Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ninitang-69, Shefford, almost positive  (Read 801 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4506791) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Online cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 minutes.  She wanted an extra £20 for OWO and possibly CIM but I declined.

A flat I've been to before: door to the building is on the main street next to a shop.

Petite and attractive slim Thai (probably), I think her tits are smaller than the claimed 36D.  Probably not (much) more than 30. Spoke reasonable English, claimed she always works there so might be a fixture rather than a rotating girl.  She seemed disappointed that I wasn't going for the extra.  Maybe she'll get the message and ask for 10.

Pretty much ordered me onto the bed for a massage when she returned after stashing the cash, no shower offered.
Proceeded with a reasonable back, buttock and thigh massage with unscented oil, it was very relaxing.  Just longer than I would have liked in a 30 minute punt.  Then she stripped off the top, squirted more oil/cream on me - and was sliding her tits all over my back, quite firm pressure.  It was, to be honest, very erotic but there is no mirror. Maybe the imagination does wonders.

Flip over just shy of 15 minutes in and she oils my cock and starts a combo of hand job and tit wank.  No massage and body slides to my front, sadly.  She really was trying to make me cum I think, on the sly, but this was 4 hours after my lacklustre time with Nicola and I'd had a nibble more blue pill and was very hard again after the B2B, so she was out of luck.

After a few minutes I sat up and said 'my turn now' and started to suck her nipples, which were rather nice.  She asked me to be gentle because they were sensitive/sore. Should have done less on my back, I guess.

Anyway, I asked for a condom and she got the message and applied it reasonably well, and asked me to go on top.   I declined and insisted on CG and she was clearly a bit unhappy but she got on with it, mostly quite upright and bouncing and wriggling faster than anyone else  can remember but limited variation and no nice long slides or grinding.

Spent another 5 minutes or so gently squeezing her tits while she tried and then asked for doggie and that enabled me to finish, which some moans and groans from her.

What we did was very pleasant and there was none of the usual 'you too big' or 'cum now' bs, but I did get the feeling that she was trying to hurry me to a finish on her tits and not have to fuck - if it wasn't my second in the day she would have succeeded.  And I didn't get RO which I like.  So not quite positive.

Strangely I might return, despite the neutral, but for longer to see if the B2B can go on the front as well and we can have more sex time.

Online cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Strangely I might return, despite the neutral, but for longer to see if the B2B can go on the front as well and we can have more sex time.
I have indeed returned.  This time I took control and declined to lie on my front and requested we skip the massage - same (but brief) oily tit wank to get me hard which I enjoyed, then I asked for RO and had quite a long go eventually with fingers, she was pleasingly wet and made the right noises and bucked a bit, but I don't think i got her over the line.  On with the condom and some doggy, she was thrusting back and it was fun, but we changed to CG at her request and she was pretty vigorous.  I came bang on 30 minutes, we were both out of breath.  I really enjoyed it this time.

Offline Chorley

Thanks for the review OP :hi:.
Sounds like a better experience than me, which was fucking  shite! :dash:

Offline professorpopkiss

Just a quick update, the profile for this one has now gone from Shefford and is now showing as Watford, she / they appear to have moved on.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Another quick update: "This member's profile is set to distribute content only." Useless.