Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara - SindyDollsElite - Chester  (Read 571 times)

Offline Haruki

External Link/Members Only

WOW

I saw Zara at Sindydollselite yesterday and what an incredibly sexy punt that will stay in my mind for a long time .  I text Sindy's in the morning and am offered a choice of two MILF's.  I chose Zara based on her many positive reviews on Sindy's site and am advised it is £120 for an hours incall.  I have always leaned towards booking mainly young fit girls in their 20's but Zara has awoken me to the delights of a skilled, experienced woman.
I arrive on time and am buzzed up to the appartment, the door opened and revealed an incredibly beautiful woman, sexy and slim in a nice dress and heels. There was a chemistry and I knew immediately that this was going to be a special hour.  Greetings and paperwork sorted she goes to change and get me a water leaving me in the room to undress.  Girls at Sindys usually take ages to come back as a delay tactic but Zara returns to the room in just a couple of minutes. I tell her I hate the other girls wasting 10 minutes and with a wink of the eye and a cheeky grin she says that she can't wait to get started.  Haruki junior is twitching at that !!!
Onto the bed for a whirlwind hour, she snogged my face off, proper DFK, Christ I've had girlfriends not kiss that passionately!!!  Both sets of hands are everywhere and I remove her bra then panties and explore her body which is in incredible shape for a woman of her age.  She is clearly turned on so I start to play with her clit which brings her shuddering to an orgasm, no faking here either she is just a very well charged girl.  Next up i perform Oral on her, something I love to do, she comes again, hard and loudly this time, after some more DFK and her stroking my cock in a teasing way I go back to her clit then insert two fingers deep inside her which she loves, as she orgasms for a third time she squirts all over my hand, it is incredibly sexy.  She orders me onto my back for Oral, I was very pleasantly surprised that it is oral without and my god it is good with lots of attention to the shaft and balls.  I enjoy this as long as I can until I can hold on no longer so on with the rubber and into sex, first cowgirl then doggy until I explode into the bag, a huge release after 45 minutes of being rock hard turned on.

A pleasant chat to finish and I am regretting not having booked longer, I could have stayed and fucked her all day.  She is simply incredible, a beautiful skilled MILF, incredibly horny, performs grape at services at a decent price.  I can't wait to repeat the meeting.