Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanu Sexy Indian Glasgow  (Read 1863 times)

3 review(s) for TANUSEXYINDIAN (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Conch37

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was around a month or so ago in Glasgow

£120 per hour for body to body/ Tantric massage with a little more fun afterwards

To be honest after a few experiences with a Polish girl Kate who I discovered just as she retired a few years ago, I have been looking for someone of the same technique, sexiness and vigour for body to body massage, unfortunately Tanu while friendly just lacked the same intensity.

The massage was more tantric than full on vigorous contact and while at times erotic and sensual it was just a little repetitive and didn’t develop to a natural climax, I had to move things on a couple of times.

She was also friendly during but a little reserved afterwards so maybe just no connection.

She has very nice breasts and is pretty if your taste is more to the middle aged.

The search goes on for a great b2b in Glasgow, to be fair if anyone has a suggestion I’d happily travel
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 01:34:55 am by Conch37 »

Offline Jock D

Her pics look good...but her prices are shite. The pricing policy of many of the current 'massage therapists' are an absolute joke...seriously bad times. :thumbsdown:

Offline real_007

Does anyone know what happened to Indian Tanu. Following were some of her links, but she is not responding on the phone numbers.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Does anyone know what happened to Indian Tanu. Following were some of her links, but she is not responding on the phone numbers.

Her AW is deactivated and if she isn't responding on the phone she's probably packed in so forget her and move on to one that is active.