Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms GFE with kink London (outcall)  (Read 3219 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline SRBeijing

External Link/Members Only

One hour in-call to my hotel. £190 as stated on aw profile.

Full role play, uniform exactly as requested. Let me try a few things I hadn’t done before. Takes a good spanking. Toys on her. Could have spent the entire hour with her oral and hand skills. Loads of positions for owo and fs.

I struggled to start the role play because I found her so attractive I just wanted to GFE it!  Very natural easy flow. Far fewer SPs provide the sub stuff, but the GFE was top notch too.

Great communications, initially thru AW,  call to discuss role play, then texts for arrival.

Would definitely return if in London again.

Offline LLPunting

Is she exactly as her pics or are they out of date in any way?

Offline SRBeijing

I haven’t seen the private pics. Looks the same to me as the public pictures.  It’s all in the eye of the beholder but I was definitely very happy with the way she looks.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I did see her a couple months ago and some of her pics are better angled than others. She is quite curvy (some pictures are not accurate due to angles or possibly filtered) and her legs are also curvier than pics suggest. Very girl next door and quite submissive.

Submissive and allows you to take the lead.

I would not return as was a bit underwhelmed. Nice girl though.

Offline Waterhouse

I did see her a couple months ago and some of her pics are better angled than others. She is quite curvy (some pictures are not accurate due to angles or possibly filtered) and her legs are also curvier than pics suggest. Very girl next door and quite submissive.

Submissive and allows you to take the lead.

I would not return as was a bit underwhelmed. Nice girl though.

A review would welcome and helpful.  :drinks:

Offline Brand242

Saw her last month and I think the pics are quite old. She’s pretty but bigger than pics. Aligned the pepsicola’s comments. Even though she was bigger than her pics, wasn’t so different to be a dealbreaker for me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes out of date. She's quite a big girl and quite pear shaped (wide hips) and her thighs are getting a bit flabby. Fabulous tits. I've seen her several times and, if I'm honest, she's pretty plain looking IMO. I thought she was quite hot when I first met her, but I've been ever so slightly disappinted each time I've gone back to see her. However, for me, service trumps looks.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Saw her last month and I think the pics are quite old. She’s pretty but bigger than pics. Aligned the pepsicola’s comments. Even though she was bigger than her pics, wasn’t so different to be a dealbreaker for me.

what dress size would you say she is

Offline pepsicolaboy

Yes out of date. She's quite a big girl and quite pear shaped (wide hips) and her thighs are getting a bit flabby. Fabulous tits. I've seen her several times and, if I'm honest, she's pretty plain looking IMO. I thought she was quite hot when I first met her, but I've been ever so slightly disappinted each time I've gone back to see her. However, for me, service trumps looks.

+ 1
except 'However, for me, service trumps looks.' I have no urge to go back
 :hi:

Offline LLPunting

That's a shame when the ladies don't invest the effort in their looks to maximise their appeal.  Guess she's either over enjoying her fortunes or drowning out her dissatisfaction with choice of trade.  :(

Offline Fuzzyduck

That's a shame when the ladies don't invest the effort in their looks to maximise their appeal.  Guess she's either over enjoying her fortunes or drowning out her dissatisfaction with choice of trade.  :(

To be fair, I think she's comfortable with her body and knows exactly why guys go to see her. She's one of the few SPs I've met who has made an effort in improving and expanding her service portfolio over the time I've known them. Her blowjob has always been good but her DT was pretty poor in the beginning. She's worked on it and takes it much better now. Anal was off the menu at the beginning but she's more amenable these days, and she's also told me she's also done courses or taken instruction in normal and prostate massage.

Offline LLPunting

To be fair, I think she's comfortable with her body and knows exactly why guys go to see her. She's one of the few SPs I've met who has made an effort in improving and expanding her service portfolio over the time I've known them. Her blowjob has always been good but her DT was pretty poor in the beginning. She's worked on it and takes it much better now. Anal was off the menu at the beginning but she's more amenable these days, and she's also told me she's also done courses or taken instruction in normal and prostate massage.

Indeed, fair dos, she's a proven SP committed to making a living this way and engaging in CPD (who new it existed for this profession) is great but that good effort is somewhat countered by letting her looks go (again great if she's at ease with it) wrt to how it improves business.

Offline Brand242

what dress size would you say she is

Agree with fuzzyduck description and comments.