Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seriously Hot Victoria - Langley, Berks  (Read 1467 times)

24 review(s) for   Sexy Victoria (13 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline willabe

External Link/Members Only

I had a pre-arranged AW meeting blow out on me and was still very much in the mood so had a quick look to see if anyone was around and I found Victoria's profile and messaged to see is she was free in the next hour. I always go for 2 hours but due to the blow out and delay caused I only had time for 90 minutes by the time we had finished texting. We agreed on 90 minutes for £220.

Alice is Italian and her English is ok but not perfect. She lives in Italy and comes over to work 7-10 days a month. She was working our of Langley near Heathrow but often works in more central London. The flat was fine, had its own parking and the bathroom was good too. Had a slight issue where the buzzer ding work to let me in but timing was good as someone else was entering so got in fine.

I was a bit apprehensive as her pics vary a bit but when I saw very very happy. She was smaller than I would usually go for, probably 5'1 or 5'2 but so very very toned. Not a gym bunny, she said she never goes and its just genetic, but just lovely, soft and tight.

IMO she had a very beautiful face, certainly top 2 or 3 I have ever seen. She wore the white all in one in her profile pics and was getting straight into the session as soon as we walked into the bedroom. All the recent pics in white underwear are very recent and completely accurate.

I asked for a lap dance and she sat me on the bed, put music on and started immediately, including kisses (not dfk but still nice FK) and touching herself. After a minute or two she crawled over me and onto the bed on all fours and that was all the invitation I needed. Her poppers were already opened on her all in one and I was straight into licking her pussy and arse. She tasted amazing.

I rolled her over and spent the next 20 minutes slowly licking her pussy and working her up to massive orgasm. This is pretty much my favourite thing in the world so it was amazing to see someone as beautiful as her coming so hard because of me. Sorry getting too fluffy now, will try and stop!

As she recovered I realised we were about 25 minutes in and I was still almost fully clothed. I rectified that and then led on the bed next to her where she went straight down on me OWO. I am ashamed to say that I was so turned on and a bit blown away by her looks that I didn't last very long, but she happily took my load in her mouth and swallowed some of it if not all.  There was quite a lot so we both went to the bathroom for a quick shower and then back to the bedroom where she gave me a massage. It was ok, she had strong fingers for a small woman.

Round two was more oral both ways and then a fuck with her on top.

In between sessions she chatted and occasionally we stumbled a bit on the language but not too much.

Would I see again, hell yeah.

If you like small pocket rockets that offer an enthusiastic service and look hot as hell, she is for you.

There was no clock watching.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac