Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XxXSAMANTHA SPANISH any info?  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Luciccio555

Hi there,

Has anyone some info about Samantha in the Paddington area?
External Link/Members Only

Thanks!

Offline peter purves

Perhaps check out the review - I thought there were more tbh...I guess not  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 11:59:28 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Convince Me

Offline llanero

She is Brazilian living (allegedly) in Southern Spain. Anyhow she appears to be renting that flat off Paddington Station so I’d guess she stays over for long periods in London.
Anyway, age wise she’s pushing 40’s. Sex wise you shouldn’t go wrong (right attitude, bordering to sub-ish).
If you fancy younger/fitter/typical Brazilians don’t even bother. Otherwise good vfm imo

Offline Waterhouse

She is Brazilian living (allegedly) in Southern Spain. Anyhow she appears to be renting that flat off Paddington Station so I’d guess she stays over for long periods in London.
Anyway, age wise she’s pushing 40’s. Sex wise you shouldn’t go wrong (right attitude, bordering to sub-ish).
If you fancy younger/fitter/typical Brazilians don’t even bother. Otherwise good vfm imo

By right attitude, do you mean barebacking? 

Offline llanero

By right attitude, do you mean barebacking?

No, didn’t mean that. She hasn’t offered to me either.

Offline TTGR

No, didn’t mean that. She hasn’t offered to me either.

I saw this thread yesterday and maybe some misleading going on.

Yes, she definitely does offer bareback. Her Sergei is on texts and will happily confirm it to you if you ask.

Before anyone asks why I didn’t post a neg review.....I didn’t think she deserved it, I just didn’t realise she offered BB until it came up during the punt. Her AW profile mentions it, I just hadn’t read it having booked her in a hurried Plan C/D moment, this is not her fault.

She’s mid forties easily, pics are her but flattering, droopy tits, clean smooth skin, very good massage, good french kissing too, reasonable standard OWO with DT, sloppy etc. She didn’t react well to my CIM though.
Round 2 she asked (or gestured it -see below) if I wanted to bareback. That’s when I twigged and I left.

The main thing I remember is she was very friendly and warm, but her English was non existent. In fact the worst I’ve punted with for that aspect. May well have improved now, I saw her some moons back, maybe it was even late 2018.

No chance I’d ever return to a BB provider though. Suggest you steer clear too OP.