Author Topic: Nicol, powerlifter, Bern Switzerland  (Read 746 times)

Offline Swisshunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 24
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
On my way back to Zürich and passed through Bern to see Nicol, Slovak powerlifter, who is as filthy as they come, she loves deep throat and rimming.
After a shower and sorting out the paperwork, she takes my towel and uses it to tie my hands on the bed post then proceeds to lick and spit on my cock, she starts to deep throat me before she starts to suck and gently nibble on my balls, this continues until I am about to explode, I stop her and ask to fuck her in doggy, as she takes the condom and places it on my cock with her mouth she asks me to get on all fours and proceeds to rim me whilst wanking me off, this is too much and I cum hard.
She cleans me up and gets me on my stomach for a massage. She starts to nibble on my ears and kiss my neck and whispers that I haven't fucked her yet, I get hard and start licking her pussy whilst she puts another condom on me, I get her on all fours and pound away, she starts to moan loader and squirts all over my balls and cock, she asks me to stop as she is too sensitive then lubes her ass and guides my cock into her asshole. I fuck her a little more and cum in her asshole. We lay there for a bit before she cleans me up and takes me to the shower, where she showers me. We get back to the room I get dressed and leave.

Location - well know red light house near Bern Expo

Cost - Standard CHF300.00 for the hour

External Link/Members Only

Mobile +4176 229 47 92 (she speaks ok English and is on WhatsApp)


Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac