Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY Diane - Aldgate East  (Read 1999 times)

33 review(s) for X NAUGHTY DIANE X (25 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline monkey nuts

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm rarely in London but spurred on by past reports decided to sample this Banyan chassis:

Location: nice apartment near Aldgate East tube, quiet street, seemingly safe in the day.

WG: very fit body, perkiness tits I've see in ages with responsive elastic nipples, thin waist, nice arse, shaven pussy. Facially, as previous review not stunning but in no way ugly.

Meeting:
30/£100, no extras paid or requested all inclusive
She's quiet for sure, so don't go for conversation! In term of service she was spot on for me. Wearing a black nightie I soon had released her titties and sucked those nipples up to an amazing length, no complaints from her and gently slipped in a finger with again no issues going a big deeper. BJ was slow, progressive, not deep but still very pleasant and enjoyed the view in the mirror and then on the bed fingered here again as she sucked. In mis and then she rode me on top, she felt tight and I enjoyed. I confirmed my preferred finish and wanked to facial finish. She did cover the eyes but it was not necessary and she took a facial/cheek/chin and part CIM combo.

I would revisit if in the area  and can recommended but as I said she not a conversationalist and appears a bit standoffish, but actually she isn't and is a good fuck with a lovely body. There is much choice in London, but for me this was VFM @ 100 , but wouldn't do her for the full hour.

Offline mukid

How was the comms? Can never get hold of her

Offline monkey nuts

Comms were good, no issues. I'd called a few days before to confirm she was working/location etc. on the day she sent me a "can you confirm x time" and address by return sms

Offline Bond

Thanks for the review OP. Straight to the top of my HL she goes!  :)