Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Piss Take Pricing  (Read 123924 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yet another deluded bint, £260/hr. Strange shape she has.
ZaraLeah
Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

AF
This ones price is now up to £300/hr which I have to say is under inflation for the past 4 years but you've got to love the headline on her profile that she's "Temporarily taking new clients"

Form a disorderly queue guys as it appears amid the cost of living crisis her pool of punters willing to shell out most of their weeks pay for an hour of her time is drying up  :sarcastic:

Offline sir wanksalot

This ones price is now up to £300/hr which I have to say is under inflation for the past 4 years but you've got to love the headline on her profile that she's "Temporarily taking new clients"

Form a disorderly queue guys as it appears amid the cost of living crisis her pool of punters willing to shell out most of their weeks pay for an hour of her time is drying up  :sarcastic:

Sounds like a line from my local NHS dentist!

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one wants £150 for a half hour AND a tip!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Oh FFS she'll have to pay me more than that, in fact there isn't enough money in circulation to make me fuck that  :vomit:

Offline shaft10

Profile gone now ...

Offline blackburnian

She’s had a new profile on aw every month or two , must be well into double figures now

This is a previous thread about her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=370299.msg3804039#msg3804039

Deposit scammer by all accounts , I had comms with her on one of her very early profiles and was asked for a deposit too

Bb

Her profile appeared on Adultseek so worth linking

External Link/Members Only

Bb