Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx_Angel_xxX - Walsall Town Centre  (Read 1276 times)

53 review(s) for x_DREAM_GIRL_DOLLY_x (41 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline antony8821

External Link/Members Only

So I have seen angel a couple of times over my 14 year punting career. she was actually one of my firsts and every now and again i have an itch to go see her.

so i phoned and she was free, differently place to where i used to meet her. over the other side of town now.

it was like a treasure hunt, get to this post box, turn on to this street, across the road to the bike hut turn left through a door.....then you get inside the building, ive never seen such a mental maze of a building! so finally got there and she told me to walk straight in and not knock. it is very overlooked i wasnt comfortable if im honest with how open it all was.

angel, looks exactly the same as her pics, although shes a lot thinner now.

30 mins timer starts. i went down on her first hoping to last a little longer, she screamed tongue my cunt a few times which was rather hot as i dont usually like dirty talk. made her cum, well i think i did. it defintily got a lot wetter after the shudders.

then it was my turn, she went down on my. incredible blowjob lots of licking, spitting, ball licking and spitting.

on with the condom and she "tried" to ride me, the bed was that broken that she couldnt bounce on me, she kept falling to the one side, trying to gain balance and actually it was more of a turn off. so i asked her to take the condom off and go back down on me.

fantastic oral, popped in her mouth. she ran and spat it in the toilet. cleaned up and left.

didnt like she doesnt kiss, i react more to DFK or even just kissing. and the bed was broken, those are my only two negatives oh and the treasure hunt and maze you have to go through.

would i see her again, yes. i would prefer it if she moved apartments.

Online Moby Dick

External Link/Members Only

So I have seen angel a couple of times over my 14 year punting career. she was actually one of my firsts and every now and again i have an itch to go see her.

so i phoned and she was free ,differently place to where i used to meet her. over the other side of town now.

it was like a treasure hunt, get to this post box, turn on to this street, across the road to the bike hut turn left through a door.....then you get inside the building, ive never seen such a mental maze of a building! so finally got there and she told me to walk straight in and not knock. it is very overlooked i wasnt comfortable if im honest with how open it all was.

angel, looks exactly the same as her pics, although shes a lot thinner now.

30 mins timer starts. i went down on her first hoping to last a little longer, she screamed tongue my cunt a few times which was rather hot as i dont usually like dirty talk. made her cum, well i think i did. it defintily got a lot wetter after the shudders.

then it was my turn, she went down on my. incredible blowjob lots of licking, spitting, ball licking and spitting.

on with the condom and she "tried" to ride me, the bed was that broken that she couldnt bounce on me, she kept falling to the one side, trying to gain balance and actually it was more of a turn off. so i asked her to take the condom off and go back down on me.

fantastic oral, popped in her mouth. she ran and spat it in the toilet. cleaned up and left.

didnt like she doesnt kiss, i react more to DFK or even just kissing. and the bed was broken, those are my only two negatives oh and the treasure hunt and maze you have to go through.

would i see her again, yes. i would prefer it if she moved apartments.
Bargain. Wish they were all free or is that your 14th anniversary freebie? :sarcastic:

Online Punterperson1971

Seen her Saturday so I think I contributed to the damage of the bed as she was bouncing around on top of me,so please accept my apology,nice girl fantastic tits on her and once you know where to go it’s easy to just jump in lift straight up to top where she’s based.
I also agree with the itch to scratch to go and see her as although she’s in my home town I don’t see her all the time.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 02:42:10 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Bondmaniac

Been trying to see her for a while, but not in West Midlands often and because she doesn't di bookings in advance has always been a nightmare to get the schedules to match.  She has always been very polite in comms. Just trying to arrange that booking seems impossible

Online Punterperson1971

Been trying to see her for a while, but not in West Midlands often and because she doesn't di bookings in advance has always been a nightmare to get the schedules to match.  She has always been very polite in comms. Just trying to arrange that booking seems impossible
She updates weekly or 2 weeks in advance if she’s touring as well,saw her Saturday for 15 mins booking even though she was booked up as she said so on her profile and soon fitted me in,dressed up as requested too nothing too much trouble either.

Offline Schwing

I saw her once but she’s a bit steep. If she dropped to £70 for 30 minutes I’d see her again
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Online Punterperson1971

I saw her once but she’s a bit steep. If she dropped to £70 for 30 minutes I’d see her again
She offers discount to regulars
She does look good in outfits though especially thigh boots .
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 05:12:53 pm by Punterperson1971 »