Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Red Glasgow  (Read 1511 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TheGoalie1

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hour incall

Meet was back in July in same budget hotel down by the water. I was her first punt of the day and there was a delay to her checking in so I was stuck outside in the retail park for 10 mins or so but nothing drastic as it was I nice day and I sat in the sun waiting for her to give me the all clear. Red came down in the card operated lift in her civis to accompany me to the room. At first I though she was a bit of a plain Jane but the more I looked at her the more I thought there was something really hot about her.

I’ve read the recent negative review and completely understand the points raised in it but my spin on this lady is slightly different as we seemed to click and I felt we both enjoyed it.

Point one before I go on - she’s a curvy girl. I’d hold back at classing her as a BBW but is curvy and I’d prob say a size 16/18. IMO the tits as tremendous and I can handle the mummy tummy as a counter balance.

Once we were in the room the session started to take off. Clothes disappeared in no time and Red told me she had a ball fetish and loves to suck balls. She went to work on the balls and then some rimming before some decent OWO. She was keen to please and agreed to pretty much anything I suggested. Moved onto some RO and she was wetter than an otters pocket. I asked her to get on top and she rode me with they big titties bouncing in front which was a real turn on for me. Once I had shot my first bolt the rubber was discarded and she got right back to it with some more OWO and rimming before asking me to fuck her up the arse which I duly obliged.

Overall, a decent value for money punt. 2 pops in the hour including OWO, rimming, A-levels.

She was a right game dirty Milf so if you like that sort or thing as I do then I’d defo recommend as long as the mummy tummy doesn’t put you off. Can understand why to other this might.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review mate with similar conclusions to my own.
Perfect for a milf role play too  :hi:

Offline Name Not Found

Horses for courses, as they say....  and never a more appropriately than in this case. Glad you enjoyed it mate, but it's just brought back the hideous memory for me and I need to go and lie down in a darkened room now.

Offline timmy1

Shes a decent enough punt witha a great likes lists but i just found her short hair very offputting but thats just me

Offline TheGoalie1

She told me she was getting her head shaved for charity so think I must have got her just before she had it cropped.