Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe111 - Wolverhampton - Great head :)  (Read 3563 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline TallnHung

Link:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Meet:
15 mins - £30.
Deepthroat OWO.

The lady:
As per her pics.  I've seen the thread here and she may not beyour type but if she is you will enjoy.
Big tits, great nipples.  Curvy and up for fun.
Had a really good laugh with her and she seems up for everything on her likes.

The event:
Was in the area with work.  Needed a release and had Sam on my HL so figured I'd try a text.
She was working in her real job but we arranged a meet for later that worked for us both.
Arrived by car her place, loads of local parking and I parked across the road after she texted me the house details.
In the middle of renovations and Sam apologised, no need though it didn't affect the fun.

Discussed what I wanted (OWO Blowjob) and exchanged the funs.  Another chat as we undressed.
Sam took her top off, big tits, bullet nipples which I'd love to play with sometime.  She stroked my cock until semi, got me sat on the sofa, spread my legs, knelt on a cushion and started sucking me.  Great technique, deepthroat to the point I could feel the back of her thoat and very wet as a result.  It'd been a while and head is always a great turn on and the way she does i somehow just had me wanting to cum again and again which we both laughed about whilst she took breaks and just stroked me between sessions.  She really knows how to edge a cock and really seemed to enjoy it and that just made me want to cum even more.
Eventually I couldnt hold back asked if I could cum on her tits which she tried but shot a load all up my chest as I came so hard.  Still great ending.
We both cleaned up, chatted more, chatted even more and I left with very empty balls about 20 maybe 25 minutes after I arrived.  No clcokc watching at all.

Would I see her again:  Yes, because she seems to enjoy it and I love a MILF, so recommended :)

Offline TallnHung

Wrong area.  Sorry.
Can admin delete please have posted it in reviews!

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review and I really want to see her just for the oral,but it’s a little out of my way in public transport

Offline Villain79

Why didn't you have a play with her nipples why she was knelt in front of you? She is good at what she does but normally £20 for what you recieved

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider
It was £30 for 15 mins, because I did stop the blow and go £20!! and only do it if my regular guys ask me for it hun.

Offline Beamer

It was £30 for 15 mins, because I did stop the blow and go £20!! and only do it if my regular guys ask me for it hun.

More touting..... :dash:

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider

Offline shed

No just corrected something

Suggest you bog off and keep your nose out of here.

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider

Offline Schwing

Rude person

Not at all. You’ve come here and commented on a post about you, basically trying to drive up more business for yourself. It’s VERY uncomfortable if I have to be honest, you should not have joined.
Banned reason: Arsehole . You wont be writing a review here tomorrow
Banned by: Head1

Offline Blowjobbabe111

• Service Provider
I have not done that at all I just corrected a comment, I find it uncomfortable that certain people say nasty things about me and seem to enjoy it!!I have a opinion and if I see someone has said something I will correct it end off I'm not trying to get extra END of now to the keyboard warriors you enjoy your evening

Offline Beamer

I have not done that at all I just corrected a comment, I find it uncomfortable that certain people say nasty things about me and seem to enjoy it!!I have a opinion and if I see someone has said something I will correct it end off I'm not trying to get extra END of now to the keyboard warriors you enjoy your evening

This is primarily a site for punters.
Your constant need to post IMO is as close to touting as you can get.
You have probably never had so much publicity :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Beamer

Not at all. You’ve come here and commented on a post about you, basically trying to drive up more business for yourself. It’s VERY uncomfortable if I have to be honest, you should not have joined.

+1

Offline shed

Rude person

I just find you an irritation. Like a boil on the bum. Bottom line is you earn your living sucking guys dicks. And probably a handsome living at that. So well done. So focus on what you appear to be good at (although not for me) and shut the fuck up

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wrong area.  Sorry.
Can admin delete please have posted it in reviews!

I've deleted the one with no comments.  :hi:

Roadster

Rude person

Now you're starting to sound like TheTrump.

"Fake news.  Rude person.  Very rude. Totally exonerated.  They found no eveidence whatsoever.  Totally very rude person."

Offline Dumper

Never found her to be rude so can only assume I treat her right,and she’s willing to get up for 6.00am to suck my cock,happy days

Offline shed

Never found her to be rude so can only assume I treat her right,and she’s willing to get up for 6.00am to suck my cock,happy days

Who said she was rude

Offline southern boy

No one called her rude
Blow job babe called someone that if you scroll up
 :hi:

Offline greg101

Offline shed

RTFT   :drinks:

Think you need to RTFT.
Reply 18 was insinuating that somebody had said she was rude when in fact she had accused me of being rude.
My comment was questioning his statement.

Offline southern boy

Suggest you bog off and keep your nose out of here
By shed
And blow job babe said rude person
Read the thread

Offline finn5555

Why didn't you have a play with her nipples why she was knelt in front of you?

Maybe because her nipples were on the floor looking at her saggy tits   :sarcastic: