Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_hotwife - Hucknall  (Read 1858 times)

29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrGiggs

External Link/Members Only

Hucknall

Pleasant, friendly girl in early 30s.
Meet at her place, quiet ?semi on housing estate. No curtain twitchers.
Directed through to lounge and led upstairs, HW led me upstairs, some
brief chat and a little kissing she was straight on to OWO, with some flirty chat between
gulps. Then asked if I wanted to fuck her, which I certainly did. Started in mish, then I asked her to
pop downstairs for wand so she could come too, she asked to go on top and came soon after, flipped
her on her back, asked her to spread her legs a little more and came in the bag.
She did ask where I wanted to come, which I thought was a good touch.
All in all VG VFM and I will be back before I’m much older ;)

Offline Stongwee53

Did you have to send a pic over first. Only thing putting me off a potential meet at the minute

Offline MrGiggs

Offline NervousJ

I tried to book, was going well until I said I was 2 years over her age limit. She then didn’t reply.. :( I honestly can’t see the logic, what’s a couple of years. Especially coupled with glowing  feedback.. she’s missing out on a nervous treat..

Is she pretty lass with a decent bod???
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 08:52:21 pm by NervousJ »

Offline MrGiggs

Yeah, I get that re the age limit. It was mentioned  :D
She’s  girl next door, prob size 10/12 with a lovely top rack she’s happy to let you play with ;)

Offline hunkybc

I would never send my face pic to a wg.

Offline Stongwee53

I would never send my face pic to a wg.
Same thats why ive not contacted her it could end up anywhere or get sent to somebody you would rather not

Offline geostorm1

I tried to book, was going well until I said I was 2 years over her age limit. She then didn’t reply.. :( I honestly can’t see the logic, what’s a couple of years. Especially coupled with glowing  feedback.. she’s missing out on a nervous treat..

Is she pretty lass with a decent bod???

This this this this - they reject under 30s or whatever, but then add 10 years to their stated age on AW, makes no sense