Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lois - Southport  (Read 2463 times)

13 review(s) for LusciousLois (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

A return visit to see Lois.  As usual, it was at her discrete Southport apartment, just off Lord Street, 5 minutes walk from the station.

Glad to see it was still £130 for an hour, considering some WG's in Liverpool are talking silly money for an hour.

Anyway, back to Lois, was met at the door with her wearing a short black dress.  Walking up the stairs behind her, I had to slow down to get a glimpse of her stocking tops - that is always a turn on for me. 

Into the bedroom, straight into deep FK, tongue straight down my throat while my hand disappeared under the black dress confirming her lovely legs did indeed have requested stockings on, before sitting her on the bed for some RO.  Tasting and smelling sweet before moving up to her fully natural tits to play with them, a nice surprise was her front opening bra.

She then fully undressed me before a hand job turned into a fairly deep BJ, in quite a few positions.  It wasn't exactly DT, but it was close enough, with full eye contact throughout.

However, it was here I sadly discovered a strenuous week coupled with age meant I sadly wasn't going to 'perform' .. but that didn't bother Lois, and she did try to reassure me.  Although I felt bad about my 'failure', Lois helped keep me occupied with her FK, oral then her toys.

What could have been an embarrassing encounter turned into quite an enjoyable hour.  Down mainly to Lois herself.