Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Profile Of A Class One Lunatic. Spot The Errors.  (Read 4259 times)

vorian

Have been discussing this profile on a review thread.  Total nutter and a masterclass in how not to write a profile.
In case anyone is tempted I should point out she threatened to call the police on a punter and report him to AW.  To many highlights to list but I'm sure people can have fun dissecting this one.

External Link/Members Only

Review Thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25445.0

Offline NIK

Have been discussing this profile on a review thread.  Total nutter and a masterclass in how not to write a profile.
In case anyone is tempted I should point out she threatened to call the police on a punter and report him to AW.  To many highlights to list but I'm sure people can have fun dissecting this one.

Review Thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25445.0

Stupid cunt!  :mad:

Yet another example (as if we needed anymore!) of why Awank is  a load of bollocks. Who the hell with any sense is going to book someone with such a twattish profile?  :diablo:

dilettante

It sort of jumps out the page how she says she's new to this, but "I now have a concierge who takes care of ..." - since when you were new?

Was she really an 18-yr-old, reads like someone who thinks that if they repeat the same bullshit 4 times over then you really WILL fall for it then.

zatoichi

Concierge.Thats a new one.I suppose it sounds posher than pimp.As for using nice and croydon in the same sentance

potato

Zero feedback and hidden as well , says it all really

GeeWiz

"Get to the point..." she states.  Dig the irony.

Offline KentAde

"don't ask for face pictures, it ain't happening".......WTF, why has she a face pic on her Profile then?!  :dash:

Offline Roth

"don't ask for face pictures, it ain't happening".......WTF, why has she a face pic on her Profile then?!  :dash:

Looking at her profile today her town is listed as Yeovil, Croydon.  So geography is not her strong point then!!

Also £160ph seems a bit strep for a newbie!!  What a dopey prossie!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
And in-case she removes it:

Offline mattylondon

Good call.  :thumbsup: Almost worth doing as a precaution before even posting a warning? Little thieving skank.

vorian

Cheers AK this one should go in the worst profiles ever hall of fame. Good example for a new prossy in how not to do it.

Anyone pick up on her description of her ticked like,  she may or may not feel like doing them depends if on the day she can face certain things. Hardly inspires confidence does it.

vorian

Whats the fuck does this mean

"I promise to take up any bookings confirmed, though I can never say 100% i will make it, anything can happen which can cause delay or me not making it. I can only promise I will let you know as soon I i can if I cancel."

Offline hockogrockle

If it means anything at all, Vorian, it means her Concierge can't be much good. Maybe she needs to get a Valet, a Charge d'Affaires, a Maitre d'Hotel and a Somellier as well. Everything to do with her reads like the ravings of a pretentious lunatic.

vorian

That picture could also win the most miserable looking prossie of 2014 award.

SirFrank

I've commented on this girl on the original thread but re-reading her profile you have to question who in their right mind would contemplate booking this stupid cow. Imagine if I emailed girls and said I may or may not turn up and if I do I'll have someone to hold my jacket with me!

Offline berksboy

£160 a HR  for that  WTF is she on ?

Offline Qwerty

As the OP for the review (negative) that begun the original review thread, I can say that it seems the profile has grown bit by bit - the stuff about the concierge and the face pic itself have been added since it was originally created, plus stuff about spending this weekend at a hotel in Croydon, away from home base Yeovil.

None of which changes my negative response, just perhaps explains some of the more extreme bits that folks have commented on.

Oh and the price started at £120
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 10:03:41 pm by Qwerty »

vorian

As the OP for the review (negative) that begun the original review thread, I can say that it seems the profile has grown bit by bit - the stuff about the concierge and the face pic itself have been added since it was originally created, plus stuff about spending this weekend at a hotel in Croydon, away from home base Yeovil.

None of which changes my negative response, just perhaps explains some of the more extreme bits that folks have commented on.

Oh and the price started at £120

Has she been in contact with you again, or has she given up,  just out of curiosity is the new profile face picture a good likeness.

Online wristjob

I think some girls feel they need to write all this shit to pad out the fantasy - you feel you are somehow involved in their life..... I want to know what days/times they work and if extras are chargeable. The only reason to make the profile longer is so the services scrollbox isn't a single line and you can see what they offer.

Anyway as a rule I bin profiles where the girl seems arsey. There are 50,000 other profiles on AW and probably as many girls offering services not on AW. If the girl thinks she's offering you something special and unique and you are lucky to get the chance and QED she can dictate terms - she's going to be crap.

Offline Qwerty

Has she been in contact with you again, or has she given up,  just out of curiosity is the new profile face picture a good likeness.

She texted me the next day (after the "police" threat) once again asking to make it up to me - "we could have so much fun", even begging after I refused, but eventually seems to have taken no for an answer.

Offline Qwerty

There are 50,000 other profiles on AW and probably as many girls offering services not on AW. If the girl thinks she's offering you something special and unique and you are lucky to get the chance and QED she can dictate terms - she's going to be crap.

Remember down here in Somerset they're a lot scarcer than in the cities where most of you live. Round here there are more cows than people and unlike some of the locals i don't really fancy any of them. Plus a lot of the younger people - and WGs are mostly younger - have migrated to the city, so there's less of a pool to draw from.

But I'm interested - where are all these other girls offering services not on AW? (And I don't mean the ones on dodgy street corners at night).

Online wristjob

Remember down here in Somerset they're a lot scarcer than in the cities where most of you live. Round here there are more cows than people and unlike some of the locals i don't really fancy any of them. Plus a lot of the younger people - and WGs are mostly younger - have migrated to the city, so there's less of a pool to draw from.

Point taken. A while back I moved from a big city to somewhere a bit more remote. Before I used to travel 3 miles and there was plenty of choice. If it was B&S I could go with a plan B or come home. Now I have limited options locally and have the same choice as before if I travel about 25 miles - and if that's not good then I've just wasted a tenner on a 50 mile round trip for nothing. In your situation I wonder if reverse bookings aren't a better bet?

But I'm interested - where are all these other girls offering services not on AW? (And I don't mean the ones on dodgy street corners at night).

There are parlours where all/many of the girls aren't on AW. Sheffield has some very old school parlours where they don't even have a website - well apparently, I haven't been to any of them so not speaking first hand.

I know of people who have worked ok for years before they created an AW profile, and reviews on PN where there is no AW profile (or have been in the past). Point is not EVERY girl is on AW

vorian

Very true, Nik recommended a couple of crackers to me recently both of whom are not on AW but do have their own websites.  Guess AW has done a fantastic job convincing a lot of people it is the only option,  I will say that was AW does excel as is a search tool and in some ways makes the looking for a prossie entertainment in itself. Not just when you find a good profile but also when you find a bad one.

vorian

I see she has taken the face picture off the profile now, shame it was such a happy smiley picture,  gave the impression that a fun time was to be had by all.

SirFrank

She texted me the next day (after the "police" threat) once again asking to make it up to me - "we could have so much fun", even begging after I refused, but eventually seems to have taken no for an answer.

Given what she's already done and threatened you with since this can only mean one real thing - scam! Her and her pimp clearly think there's more mileage in meeting you. What a complete cunt

Matty24579

Looks like she needs a good meal inside her she looks awful  :blush:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Looks like she needs a good meal inside her she looks awful  :blush:
Saying a woman is too thin to me, is like saying a woman is too sexy. Agreed she does look awful though, but only because she's a minging chav.

vorian

Profile now deleted,  I'm sure she will be back soon, another small victory for the punter I think.

Online wristjob

Profile now deleted,  I'm sure she will be back soon, another small victory for the punter I think.

None of the girls have heard of UKP - til they feature here.

vorian

None of the girls have heard of UKP - til they feature here.

Maybe, maybe not,  will never know for sure, but I think some do and that number is probably growing everyday.