Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone visited englishjenny?  (Read 5650 times)

Offline hiro05

Offline scooby73

Looks nice but a little pricey.

Offline rocknrolla

Like the girl next door look! Hot listed, hope someone has more info on her. The Profile is full of waffle

Offline scooby73

Yeh she does look nice.
14 feedback too.

Offline mattylondon

Like the girl next door look! Hot listed, hope someone has more info on her. The Profile is full of waffle
Which profiles aren't?! She's girl next door cute. No doubt about that. More than I'd pay but the girl has talent.

Offline rocknrolla

True most are full of waffle but you usually get done bullet points on services offered, which this one fails to mention

Offline jboy

i saw her not long the profile appeared late last year. arranging the meeting was difficult enough, then she kept it until the last minute before asking me to turn up an hour later. i travelled from south london and did not have a back up, so waited for an hour as i was damn horny by that time.

very much a clockwatcher and the sex was plain. came once on her tits and then spent the next 15mins listen to her yakking away, just about managed to shut her up with 10mins to go and successfully cum for a second time.

thinking back, not worth the hassle at all......     

Offline pumps

i saw her not long the profile appeared late last year. arranging the meeting was difficult enough, then she kept it until the last minute before asking me to turn up an hour later. i travelled from south london and did not have a back up, so waited for an hour as i was damn horny by that time.

very much a clockwatcher and the sex was plain. came once on her tits and then spent the next 15mins listen to her yakking away, just about managed to shut her up with 10mins to go and successfully cum for a second time.

Would be great if you made a report and contributed your experiences with the forums members!

shame about the service though, personally i wouldnt of bothered as mentioned above i like to see profiles that get to the point pref. with bullet points which services on offer so theres no confusion!

Offline housefire1

I'm thinking about checking her out, it says she is now in Nottingham. She looks great and has had a bit more feedback. £170 for an hour + filming to fulfil a few fantasies.

My question has anyone else on here seen her recently enough to put me off? I don't want to rush into it

Thanks

Offline Stav096

A cock in the mouth is the perfect cure for yakking.

Festisio

Damnit.  So she used to be in London did she?  I'd have been in there like a rat up a drainpipe if I'd see this earlier.

Offline socks

Damnit.  So she used to be in London did she?  I'd have been in there like a rat up a drainpipe if I'd see this earlier.

me too, those two pictures of her on the bed in her gallery have certainly stirred my loins. £170 is more than I prefer to pay but if unrestricted filming is included I'd stretch to it

Offline housefire1

I'm thinking maybe she is home for easter?

I think I will stretch this out and go for it she looks fine, and filming is included.

I'll get back to you all when i've seen her :cool:

Cunnivorous Vagitarian

She looks like she could love to be thrown about the bed!

Must say though.... The middle picture in her (free) gallery has a VERY unfortunately placed digit!!!!!
I almost thought she was taking the piss outta me!!! LoL

Festisio

I have now seen her and the other guy's comments are valid.  She's a nice enough girl, pretty, friendly etc but she was a bit placid.  Kissing wasn't great, OWO was mediocre.  Wouldn't bother seeing again.

Offline Quatro

Is she in Hackney?

Notwithstanding the negative tone of this thread and her very short "likes" list, I could still be tempted, but not if it means going to Hackney.

She is good looking though.

Festisio

Haggerston really.  The area is fine.

Offline Quatro

What's the nearest tube there?

cockneybstrd

no tube in Hackney

you will have to use the london overground

Offline Quatro

Actually looks like just north of Hoxton, so not too bad.

Offline housefire1

ended up seeing her back in Nottingham. I can confirm everyone else's reports she has a smoking face and body no doubt about it, but technique is all wrong, she doesn't kiss more like little pecks and her oral can technique just isn;t there had to work my self hard at some points  :dash:
But she did let me film which is a plus, I think
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:08:33 pm by housefire1 »

Andre 3000

She really looks like Holly Willoughby which is a plus, but her likes list is paltry.

Megazord

Hi Housefire1, did you just see her recently? Is she still in Nottingham or will she be coming down to London soon?

Its funny how she has over 40 positive reviews on AW while every punter here found the punt a disappointment!

Offline backofthenet

just got a message from her stating that she's moved to Nottingham permanently.

Offline housefire1

Ah cool, I've been messaging her on and of for a while detailing to her what services i'd like and and if she is willing to do them. I'm very tempted to give her another go she has a great looking face.

Offline king tarzan

saw english jenny a few months back.

To look at very nice looking, pleasant attitude, after money was exchanged, stood in the middle of the room passionately deep tongue kissing, got on to bed, removed her jeans and shirt and bra, lovely breasts, licked and kissed her firm size 10 body all over, gave her oral, she gave me owo, got her to sit on face, wow that was great licking her mango from that angle!!

Had good sex missionary with plenty of heavy tongue kissing, then round two, all of the above again, no clock watching what so ever, really friendly attitude..

Physical appearance 8/10
attitude 10/10
service GFE 10/10

Would 100/% see her again if she were to be in london again..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac