Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa 27 - East Ham - Now Ealing Bdy  (Read 2065 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5346464) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dami3n

Just over a week ago - one of those lazy friday mornings when every one's phone is off :unknown: so running down the Hotlist the first person that answered was gonna get it :D Her amateur photos at the time were a bit darker and chanelling a little bit Sophie Okonedo ...maybe just me :blush: new pics not so much

parking was a mare but found the place, councilly block of flats but decent enough didn't come across anyone getting up to the flat, comms must have been maid cos she spoke spanish and barely any english.

she was lighter skinned than my original impression and had a very quiet look about her, unbuttoned denim shirt and a black bra holding back a proper set of baps, derobed, nice body, trimmed, obvious tattoos, ran a wipe over me and started some slow mo OWO somewhere between cleo blonde babe and sensual brigit :thumbsup:, bit of cock worship on that slow DT, eye contact and that good shit

Felt like she was into that trantric level ...was liking it but asked for the mac and went a couple positions she acted like she was into it, FK was indulged which was good enough for me. clean up, massage and she nestles my head on her tits and we chill, tits in my face was too good to ignore and I was up for a quickie in the time left, she wasn't shy so a quick round to finish.

100 bones is "what the fuck are you gonna get when you turn up" + massive upselling territory but nope - GFE, OWO, FK good shag and bounce

VFM on a quiet brazilian milf - I'll takek that every day of the week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 06:06:40 pm by dami3n »

Offline Wozel

Nice review and she sounds good. One question. Were the “baps” natural or fake? Cheers mate.

Offline dami3n

Nice review and she sounds good. One question. Were the “baps” natural or fake? Cheers mate.

Felt delightfully natural didn't observe any scarring below, around tits or armpits, nice drop and bounce + responsive nipples

Offline zushiboys

Just over a week ago - one of those lazy friday mornings when every one's phone is off :unknown: so running down the Hotlist the first person that answered was gonna get it :D Her amateur photos at the time were a bit darker and chanelling a little bit Sophie Okonedo ...maybe just me :blush: new pics not so much

parking was a mare but found the place, councilly block of flats but decent enough didn't come across anyone getting up to the flat, comms must have been maid cos she spoke spanish and barely any english.

she was lighter skinned than my original impression and had a very quiet look about her, unbuttoned denim shirt and a black bra holding back a proper set of baps, derobed, nice body, trimmed, obvious tattoos, ran a wipe over me and started some slow mo OWO somewhere between cleo blonde babe and sensual brigit :thumbsup:, bit of cock worship on that slow DT, eye contact and that good shit

Felt like she was into that trantric level ...was liking it but asked for the mac and went a couple positions she acted like she was into it, FK was indulged which was good enough for me. clean up, massage and she nestles my head on her tits and we chill, tits in my face was too good to ignore and I was up for a quickie in the time left, she wasn't shy so a quick round to finish.

100 bones is "what the fuck are you gonna get when you turn up" + massive upselling territory but nope - GFE, OWO, FK good shag and bounce

VFM on a quiet brazilian milf - I'll takek that every day of the week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agree with the Sophie Okonedo resemblance.

With regards to the "quiet" look, would you say she's simple/plain looking?

Also was the FK deep? I'm into a GFE type punt. Also do you think she'd be up for RO?

Is she friendly? Worth the hour or should i stick to a 15min/30min?

Cheers in advance (her 1st pic is doing it for me!)

Offline Gordon Zola

Seen her a couple of times. Quiet but well put together.

Boobs obviously fake in the Brazilian tradition. She is Brazilian. They are soft finished but I'm surprised you boys can't tell. Most surgeons keyhole now.

She is early 40s and been around a fair bit but looks good still.

Used to not do OWO but now does, which is a weird way round.

English not great.

Offline zushiboys

Seen her a couple of times. Quiet but well put together.

Boobs obviously fake in the Brazilian tradition. She is Brazilian. They are soft finished but I'm surprised you boys can't tell. Most surgeons keyhole now.

She is early 40s and been around a fair bit but looks good still.

Used to not do OWO but now does, which is a weird way round.

English not great.

Thanks! Is the FK any good?

Offline dami3n

Agree with the Sophie Okonedo resemblance.

With regards to the "quiet" look, would you say she's simple/plain looking?

Also was the FK deep? I'm into a GFE type punt. Also do you think she'd be up for RO?

Is she friendly? Worth the hour or should i stick to a 15min/30min?

Cheers in advance (her 1st pic is doing it for me!)

she wasn't overly made up but I didn't thik she was plain looking

FK was more involved as the sesh progressed, she was friendly but lack of english meant more stroking and less convo to be fair -if you are okay with motivating yourself through the quiet spells then go for the hour

saw her again for 30 minutes and would have preferred the hour as the OWO was good and she was starting off a decent massage but not enough time.

dunno about the RO as didn't indulge