Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Woking  (Read 1325 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've seen Maya a few times and always thought she was a gvfm punt - one of my favs. However, a few reviews suggested she was on the decline and as I hadn't seen her for a while I thought I'd find out for myself and was in Woking and managed to organise 30 mins (£70 per hour) at 2 hours notice.

Comms: All by text and good.

Location: Modern flats near to Double Tree hotel, multi storey parking 1 mins walk away. Buzzer entry. Flat clean and tidy, shower not used.

Girl: per profile photos. Very pretty, blonde, 5ft ish, small breasts, size 8ish, early 30's and a great body and she seems to be a genuinely nice girl.

Services: dfk, OWO, RO, sex (missionary, CG, RCG), CIM.

Meet: usual behind the door greet. Maya was in black bra, knickers, hold ups and heels. Greeted with her customary shy smile before a nice hug and some passionate kissing. Led to the bedroom, paper work done and asked if I wanted a bottle of water which I accepted. She left the room to store the cash, I started to undress but before I'd fully stripped she had returned with a bottle of water. Straight away she started undoing my trousers and my boxers were down in seconds. The FK continued as she started to play with me. I unclipped her bra and started to suck on her nipples. She really turns me on and I was quickly hard and she went down on me for great OWO. She does seem to love sucking cock and a real worshipper. I could easily have just let her finish me off in her mouth (I have in the past) but I wanted to make the most of my time.

I stopped her and I asked her to lie on the bed and I slowly worked my way down for some RO. She was clean and tasted good but she has never let me stay down there long  :angry:, I hope it isn't my technique but is more likely her eagerness to please.

After a few minutes she said "come" and patted the bed. I moved back up for more FK and then she reached for a condom and lube and I lay back as she put on the condom and applied some lube before she mounted me then she did that eyes close and head turn to the side thing she does as she eased me in to moans of pleasure (her  :D). She started slowly, then increased the tempo interspersed with some grinding which gave me a chance for more FK.

She then switched to RCG and what a great sight watching her work my cock accompanied with lots of all the right noises. The sight of this was getting too much so I asked her for missionary. I was able to take control and we had a great fuck before I was ready to come. So I pulled out and took the condom off and she continued with the cock worship and I finished in her mouth with her draining every last drop from my balls. Heaven! Maya got out the wipes and cleaned me before exciting the room to spit. Once she returned we had a quick catchup and I promised I'd be back before she leaves Woking.

Conclusion: For me I think Maya is still gvfm if you are looking for a gfe who delivers consistently. She is very attentive, experienced and knows how to please and ensures you leave satisfied. Never got to drink that water  :D Will definitely see her again.  :thumbsup:

Offline Waterhouse

Conclusion: For me I think Maya is still gvfm if you are looking for a gfe who delivers consistently. She is very attentive, experienced and knows how to please and ensures you leave satisfied. Never got to drink that water  :D Will definitely see her again.  :thumbsup:
How do you ratify “consistently” given the recent reviews of her and your own comment on another thread saying she seems to be “tiring”?   Also guessing it's safe to say not all her customers leave satisfied.

Offline Moah

I have visited Maya probably 10 times, starting last year.  I hadn't seen Maya since about March, partly because her enthusiasm in my last two punts with her had dipped a little but she was still a good punt. I've seen her a few times in recent weeks and for me the enthusiasm was back.

8 punts very good and 2 punts just good. For me that is consistent.

Re other comments all I can say is it is well documented she doesn't like facial hair which seems to account for some of the negative/neutral.

Hope that puts some context to my comments and review.

Offline peter918

The rate you put is misleading, makes it look like £70 for the hour.

According to her adultwork profile her rates are £70 half hour, £100 per hour

Offline Moah

Sorry about my typo.

Her rates indeed are £70 per half hour and £100 per hour.

I hope we won't have to wait another 2 years for your next contribution.  :)