Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine Maidenhead  (Read 1154 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Moah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although a slight departure from my usual punt I had wanted to see Catherine for a while. Quite fancied some gfe with a MILF who looks after herself. I wasn't disappointed.

Comms: All good. Text Catherine the day before for a 1 hour meet (£120ph). Reply came back 30 mins later. I confirmed the time and received her postcode. Day of the punt, let Catherine know when I arrived and 2 mins later received her flat number.

Location: Clean, tidy, modern flat in Maidenhead by Sainbury's with paid parking at the supermarket (£2.20 for 2 hours).

Lady: Very attractive, classy, petite blonde, size 8, great figure, pert breasts, age about 40. Very friendly, simply lovely.

Services: FK, OW, RO, sex (missionary, CG and doggy)

Meet: Catherine opened the door and she looked great. Lbd, black stockings and heels. Nice friendly, welcoming smile and exchanged a couple of kisses. Led to the bedroom, embraced some more kissing, exchanged compliments, paperwork done and Catherine left the room briefly.
I started to get undressed and Catherine returned and we undressed each other. We got on to the bed with lots of touching and kissing. Then moved on to some RO, nice clean shaven pussy, all the right noises made by Catherine before she started giving me some OW. The OW was okay with eye contact but I just wanted to move on to the next stage.
Started off with CG and we soon got in to a good rhythm with FK as we switched from grinding to Catherine sliding up and down the length of my shaft. We then switch to doggy and it was great with change of tempo with periodic breast handling with lots of noises and encouragement to fuck harder.
I started to feel myself getting close so switched to some missionary and had a great time to a finish with 20mins left.

We chatted for 10mins which flowed and felt quite natural before I showered.

Conclusion: Classy, friendly, very attractive, fit MILF. Provided services as required, I felt very comfortable and had a great hour. I will return.

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP thanks for the review. This MILF has been GVFM when I have visited her. Very attentive just wish her BJ was a tad better an less toothy   :hi: