Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ZOE24 Edinburgh  (Read 2336 times)

Offline weewilly

Any info on this girl? Says she used to work under ZOE24 years ago, I vaguely remember her but cant find any reviews? Can anyone shed any light?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DaVINCI

I am pretty sure (although not certain  :D) it could be Zoe that used to work in Scorpio's and latterly went independent for a short period.

If it is  :thumbsup:, there is plenty info in here about her.

Offline weewilly

I tried searching and could not come up with anything. She messed me about anyway. When trying to explain her self it became apparent she is doing back to back bookings with fuck all time between them, I will pass on that alone.

Offline willie loman

Yes its zoe from scorpio and previously on aw and now back. Flat near lower London rd,

Offline Squire Haggard

Fond memories of long ago in Scorpio when I gave her a facial. She asked me not to get it in her eyes, and rushed to wash her face. I did not know at the time that it stings, hence her rush. Sadly, I no longer have the photos of the event.  :(

Offline oor wullie

Zoe has lots of reviews on another website dating back to 2002, including one from me in 2005, so I hope the age given on her profile (29) is inaccurate.  :scare:

I can confirm that she gave excellent service in 2005, though what she is like now is anyone's guess.

Offline willie loman

Zoe has lots of reviews on another website dating back to 2002, including one from me in 2005, so I hope the age given on her profile (29) is inaccurate.  :scare:

I can confirm that she gave excellent service in 2005, though what she is like now is anyone's guess.

She is fine, bit too enthusiastic for a boy like me.

Offline Forthports

Yes its zoe from scorpio and previously on aw and now back. Flat near lower London rd,

Scorpio’s. That takes me way back, she used to give a great blowjob. Although I remember licking her out and she was making all the appropriate noises, I looked up expecting to see her in the throes of ecstasy and she was looking at the wall and yawning. Took the wind out my sails a wee bit.

Offline DickDiver

If it's the same Zoe I remember from Scorpio, probably 15+ years ago, she had a remarkable transformation.

One minute she was a really gorgeous young girl and Ian's plaything. Moody and always in trouble for something. Next thing she aged rapidly and her teeth deteriorated. I saw her years later from aw and it was the teeth I remembered.

The girl looks a lot thinner than I remember but Willie is the resident authority on sauna lassies so he'll be right!

Offline Matrix

I remember her. Always appeared high on something and looked rather boyish. Never went near her.

Offline willie loman

At 90£ for 30 she wont be getting a visit from me, always amazed that girls put their prices up when they go independent.

Offline Easygoingdude

I'm sure she was operating Indy 2012 - 2013 out of a bungalow in Blackhall area of the city. Nice girl but also remembering wishing she had bigger tits lol.

Service was fun from what I remember and was not a clock watcher.

(Edit - just realised this was an old post!)