Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish Manchester  (Read 1175 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Fallion

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So MollySwedish is well-reviewed, and I thought after my last bad punting experience I'd go with her for my next punt.

She ticks all the boxes for me, her pictures are pretty accurate, although I'd say they don't show her actual size, i thought she was slimmer than they suggest, I'd say the size 8 is accurate if not a size 6 at a push.

I opted for 1hour @ £110; I was in the mood for a more extended session than just 1/2 hour.

Comms were a first for me having to ring to book, no real problem, not my preferred choice of booking though. It all went easy though which was good.

Now onto what happened

I was running late due to traffic and let her know asap, as i finally found the address, I gave her a call and was guided in. When she opened the door, she was wearing a nice see-through top and g-string, showing off her petite body and nice figure. I didn't see a smile, though. I also noticed her tan is fake and was very streaky but I didn't mind it.

I handed over the money and asked to take a shower as I rushed to her place and was sweaty, after I was dry I sat next to her and was pounced upon with DFK, now you'd think great she's eager, but to me it was bad, both still being sat up so awkward position and technique.

I managed to break away and reposition us to lying down, she then asked what I wanted, I said I like the GFE, and she finally smiled, over ten minutes into the punt. The DFK got a little better with the different position, and she started to get more physical with her body and mine, I enjoyed groping and squeezing various parts of her especially her bum.

With the little big fella now stood at attention, it all seemed to be going great, having a good looking girl writhing against you knowing you're going to have sex, then the DFK went odd, best I can describe it, and the mood was going south quickly.

Now with the little guy going into hiding, she offered me a bj, I hoped it would salvage things and get it back on track, it didn't.

Her technique was IMO crap.

I asked for a 69, RO usually helps me get more excited she climbed on top and hovered so far away I could only get the tip of my tongue to barely touch anything, when it did make contact she pulled away saying to be gentle and not hard, now I don't know how sensitive her clit is but I'm not sure I even touched it.

With that being bad we changed up position, back to kissing and groping, I kept trying to kiss her how I'd like, but she kept doing her DFK thing, meanwhile, I'd started to wank myself to get hard again.

It worked eventually and on with the hat, and into missionary. After a few gentle thrusts, I noticed she then placed her feet so they acted as a barrier to me going too far in or even getting comfortable in any kind of rhythm.

I asked for doggy and this was the most enjoyable part of the whole time for me, her arse is very nice and I must have enjoyed it too much as I was soon popping in the condom.

Now throughout all this Molly wasn't making any kind of noises even if they are fake I'd expect something, but it being quiet was odd, I had some time left so we chatted and she seemed eager to try for another go, but it wasn't happening again, it barely happened at all to start with.

The chatting was good if a little awkward due to both our accents, she smiled the most and laughed a lot during this time, after having another shower and getting ready to go she seemed more at ease and friendlier, I have no idea what to make of it.

I left with a question of if I'd revisit her and what I'd review her as, and after plenty of thought i decided on neutral as it wasn't positive and I think negative would be too harsh, she tried, I tried, we didn't click though.

I'm sure other people will like what she does and all the positive reviews show that.

Hope it helps other make up there mind and as always any questions ask away.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 09:30:38 am by Fallion »

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share. Saw her two years ago, must admit I enjoyed my hour.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I did see she had a new set of pics which make her look slimmer than the previous ones.
Not sure if she has perhaps lost weight but in previous threads people suggested she was around size 12-14 whereas this review suggests a size 6-8 which is a big difference

Offline cueball

It's a long long time since I podged this lass, far too long to comment on whether she's good or bad these days.

Hey Ho op. .. That's punting for you, sometimes it works great and sometimes it doesn't.

Offline Fallion

I did see she had a new set of pics which make her look slimmer than the previous ones.
Not sure if she has perhaps lost weight but in previous threads people suggested she was around size 12-14 whereas this review suggests a size 6-8 which is a big difference

Her AW profile states size 8; I was saying i think it's correct if not a little smaller.

@queball yeah it seems this time it just wasn't working for me, hence the neutral
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 12:48:48 pm by Fallion »