Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x Liverpool  (Read 2434 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Juanfortheroad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
So after being messed about by 4 other WGS I finally got to get something arranged with sensual Tanya in Liverpool.
She's based in the centre in private accommodation not a hotel.
Now after being left disappointed with the days fucking about I ended up taking the first reply I got and as I was already in town it seemed like a good idea.
I feel a little bad putting neutral on this as she didn't do anything wrong as such it was just a disappointing punt.
So she's not unattractive but I don't fancy her that's the main issue here so I probably should have walked but id opted for a nuru massage and wanted to try it out so went ahead.
The massage was OK,  a bit repetitive but nice but there just wasnt any spark there. It was awkward more than anything else. She is easter European and maybe it's just their way?
So after the massage she started playing with my cock, don't get me wrong it's always nice to be given some attention down there but I just wanted it over with now. So just asked for sex, on with the condom in doggy banged away for a while then finished, was offered a shower and accepted however the bathroom wasn't great, a bit grotty and no holder for the shower head so very awkward to clean off nuru gel.
If I'd fancied her I'd probably put it as a positive but I don't and so think a neutral is fair as surely it better to know she's not a stunner if that's what you are expecting 

Online Al R

Thanks for this - I’ve been thinking about booking her myself but not got round to it.

I felt the same about a leaving a neutral review for someone who really didn’t do much wrong, I didn’t really find her attractive and left feeling disappointed.

What was Tanya’s body like?

Offline Juanfortheroad

She's not a big girl by any means. She's not fat or chubby but she isn't slim either id say more a size 12 but quite toned with it. I normally go for size 8 / 10 max and prefer my women quite petite she definitely isn't petite. Nice enough girl but not my cup of tea. Need to get back to see poppy or JasmineRyder the 2 best punts I've had since coming back to the scene after a break.

Online Al R

Saw Poppy recently - brilliant punt with a cracking girl. Will be doing a review soon.

Online Al R

I might keep her on the list if I’m after an on the day punt given the price. Her AW say L6 - roughly which part? Not asking for specifics obviously, just wondering about parking etc..

Online Al R

Thanks - so nowhere near L6! Unless I’m getting mixed up with someone else..

Offline Joebabc123

Thanks for this - I’ve been thinking about booking her myself but not got round to it.

I felt the same about a leaving a neutral review for someone who really didn’t do much wrong, I didn’t really find her attractive and left feeling disappointed.

What was Tanya’s body like?

I saw her a few months back as my first punt. Probably got same experience in my booking and Looking back now I’d have probably given it a neutral now but thought her body was spot on, didn’t want a skinny girl but not fat either.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Visited Tanya yesterday myself for about the fifth time, usual service from Tanya what I see as about the safest form of sex, no kissing no OWO (although OW was good) no fingering just sex in a safe flat which is a lot nicer than some of the dumps used by some of these CE girls. Agreed, she is what you would call shapely not fat. She tells me she is away on holiday again soon.

Online Al R

My bad I was asking about a different Tanya  :rolleyes:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Tanja’s one of my favourites. Best ass on AW as far as I’m concerned. I could spend my whole punt just eating here ass (in fact, I did once).