Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cards in Newsagent Windows  (Read 800 times)

Offline Bermondsey Boy

Anyone ever taken a punt on the old "Massage - Call......................." cards you see in newsagents shop windows?

Had a couple of so-so Adultwork experiences, so surely cant be much worse? Might be a bored housewife nympho  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Anyone ever taken a punt on the old "Massage - Call......................." cards you see in newsagents shop windows?

Had a couple of so-so Adultwork experiences, so surely cant be much worse? Might be a bored housewife nympho  :drinks:

Along with personal services ads in my local papers it was one of the main ways i contacted WGs pre-net. Last punt i had this way was a few years back, the WG offered a good service but was gone within a month or so.

Offline hockogrockle

I thought the internet had done away with those strange cards with messages like "large chest for sale", "actress with big opening seeks handyman" and "private lessons in French", entertainingly uninformative as they were. Never used them myself. Too random.

Offline smiths

I thought the internet had done away with those strange cards with messages like "large chest for sale", "actress with big opening seeks handyman" and "private lessons in French", entertainingly uninformative as they were. Never used them myself. Too random.

Still in some newsagents windows round my area simply saying massage usually.

Offline Jerboa

That's so old fashioned lol  :wacko: